A few more SRT-10 Coupe Concept Photos

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked it but there were so many people next to it it was very hard to get a good view of it. Maybe tomorrow we will have another chance.

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice how the fog/driving lights are not flush with the body as in the original concept GTS/R. Also, the wheels are the same as those the red raffle srt-10(colour combo. is classy on raffle Viper). They're nice wheels but could be chromed IF they're not magnesium?? I wouldn't mind the red leather seats in the red raffle srt-10 in a red coupe with grey stripes and chromed wheels and a roof air scoop. We need a roof scoop!!!!

Cool anyways.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with that front shot you took. It looks very mean. Love it so far, I'm just not so sur about the back, I need a clear view.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like the rear glass does not open, but instead the rear opens like a normal trunk.... yes/no?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome looking car but what a pathetic set of wheels, I bet HRE, CCW and Forgeline execs are planning the purchase of their next beach houses already!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thoes are the new Mopar super light weight wheels.

Yes, they look just like the SRT Carbon wheels, just in raw aluminum finish. Just think the could have done much better in the wheel dept. on this car.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It did look like the trunk opened behind the glass like a SRT-10 trunk. I'll see if I can get them to pop it open tomorrow.

But, if you look at this picture, you can see the struts.... so maybe there is a hinge at the top of the glass....

22IMG_0901-med.JPG

New body panels appeared to be roof, deck lid/glass and rear fenders and fascia. You'll notice that side marker lights (square) had to be added as the rear fender covers the tail lights.... the marker lights appeared to be off another vehicle.

22IMG_0902-med.JPG

Yes, those are GTS tail lights... and also the rear brake light looks to be the same one as was on the GTS as well. So folks really do get some of their GTS again!

DWParsons1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay's right - with regard to the rear end - the hatch is hinged at the top of the glass and the entire assembly, down to the license plate frame , rises with the glass. Trunk space is larger that the SRT-10 with the addition of a short rear deck that includes the area under the glass.

The front of the car is identical to the SRT, back to the rear of the doors. From the rear of the doors to the rear bumper, it's all new and totally AWESOME!

It's important to note that this is a CONCEPT CAR but judging from the reaction of the Viper Owners in the room (the roof almost blew off the place) Dodge execs were all smiles.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala