a little get together

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does anyone want to get together this weekend in southern MA or eastern CT for a short cruise? weather looks excellent.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone want to get together this weekend in southern MA or eastern CT for a short cruise? weather looks excellent.

Did you sign up for the Jiminy Peak Cruise in MA Sunday the 21st? We're still waiting to hear, but it's probably been cancelled :( ....otherwise, don't think we could make it to southern MA or Eastern CT. ~juli

OP
OP
ViperJay

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
with the new baby, i cant do a whole day event. just looking to link up for a couple hours. i know there is an event in shirly, ma. but that is also a 6hr. thing for me probably. just looking for a quick cruise.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the new baby, i cant do a whole day event. just looking to link up for a couple hours. i know there is an event in shirly, ma. but that is also a 6hr. thing for me probably. just looking for a quick cruise.

Ah, I hear ya...congrats on the new baby!! :baby: Hope you get some people to hook up for a few hours~~and the good weather holds up!! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456