You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post my pics in a little bit (I'm still recovering from 5 hours in 100,000 degree weather without the top on), but I would like to thank everyone who came this weekend and say what an AWESOME time I had. I think AL/TN had more cars there (even though I never heard for sure) but.....I'd like to congratulate the GA members on DESTROYING the AL/TN club in the "who can get pulled over by the cops more" contest. We won 4-1 :2tu::lmao:

Disclaimer: Final score is possibly 4-3..I heard 2 more Vipers got stopped on the Tail of the Dragon, but not sure if they were AL/TN guys or not

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! What a great weekend!! The weather was amazing, the cars were amazing, the people were amazing, the views were amazing, and we found out about Chad's pregnant girl friend...:omg:

I guess you missed the memo that said "Keep this quiet for a little bit" :buttkick: But anyway, we also found out if 4 Viper guys walk up to the drivethru window at Hardees at 2am, they will still serve you and give free supersized waters :lmao:

Here's my pics:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gas is a lot cheaper in TN than GA. I think some people were buying extra and taking it home :lmao:

In front of the hotel before cruising into Gatlinburg, TN

1 Viper can stop a big group of people. 22 Vipers can paralyze an entire city. I'd never seen EVERYONE in a city stop dead in their tracks and stare as a group of cars went by. So many camera flashes were going off, we didn't need headlights :omg:

Chip planned all the hard stuff. All he asked was for me to plan lunch for today. He prob won't make that mistake again :lmao:

08' SSG Viper and 8 ******* girls. Seriously, what more could you want?

Tony said he parked by me so his could be in some ******* photos. So please, pay some attention to the b/w GTS in this photo....if you can find it :D My camera had some technical issues so I missed out on some other photos. The manager said he'd email me the ones he took (the girls beside some of the other Vipers). I'm also gonna see if me or him can pull some strings and get the photos published in ******* Magazine :D

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really really great weekend !!!

Props to uvbnbit for putting it all together. Great job !!! Thanks Al/Tn VCA.

Now everybody, don't forget the VCA cookout 7/19 at my house. 20 cars last year.....going to be a lot bigger this year :nod:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words:). But one person can't do it all. Yes, AL/TN did host this event, and I did organize it. But I can't take all the credit. Once Chad and GA-VCA joined in, it really got HUGE :headbang::headbang:. Thanks also to GTSNRT10 for his local knowledge as well as restaurant and law enforcement connections (for traffic assistance ONLY!:lmao:), and to all who participated in this event (from 7 states), for your cooperation and patience. It couldn't have gone as well as it did without YOU, the members of the greatest car club on the planet:2tu:. Now keep those pics and videos coming:nana::stick::clap2:
Chip

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"
I guess you missed the memo that said "Keep this quiet for a little bit" :buttkick: But anyway, we also found out if 4 Viper guys walk up to the drivethru window at Hardees at 2am, they will still serve you and give free supersized waters :lmao:"

Hey Chad,
Why would anybody have been walking to Hardees at 2 am?? Tony...Chad...anybody know?:dunno: I guess it must've been some members that were so excited they couldn't sleep so they got up at 2 am to go to breakfast, and they walked because the didn't want to wake anybody up:dunno: That's the only explaination I can think of:boozer::drinker::shhh2:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a great event, a whole lot of fun! Thanks Chip for all your efforts on this! With so many pics, I won't post too many, but I'll try to find a couple of primo ones to post.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words:). But one person can't do it all. Yes, AL/TN did host this event, and I did organize it. But I can't take all the credit. Once Chad and GA-VCA joined in, it really got HUGE :headbang::headbang:. Thanks also to GTSNRT10 for his local knowledge as well as restaurant and law enforcement connections (for traffic assistance ONLY!:lmao:), and to all who participated in this event (from 7 states), for your cooperation and patience. It couldn't have gone as well as it did without YOU, the members of the greatest car club on the planet:2tu:. Now keep those pics and videos coming:nana::stick::clap2:
Chip
Thanks Chip, I think you put it best. You started a fire, I threw a lot of gas on it and then we ALL started fanning the flames. I say we go for 50 Vipers next year! And definitely a big thanks to Matt for his connections in Matlinburg! :D

"
I guess you missed the memo that said "Keep this quiet for a little bit" :buttkick: But anyway, we also found out if 4 Viper guys walk up to the drivethru window at Hardees at 2am, they will still serve you and give free supersized waters :lmao:"

Hey Chad,
Why would anybody have been walking to Hardees at 2 am?? Tony...Chad...anybody know?:dunno: I guess it must've been some members that were so excited they couldn't sleep so they got up at 2 am to go to breakfast, and they walked because the didn't want to wake anybody up:dunno: That's the only explaination I can think of:boozer::drinker::shhh2:

Obviously its going to be a lot of rumors about this whole trip, but let me go on and put this one to bed. We had a very busy and fun day, I got back to the hotel and as most Friday nights, I jumped in bed and started watching C-Span. I turned that off around 11pm and started reading a book entitled "How to be a Better Person for Yourself and the Environment". As I was reading a lot of commotion started coming from outside my room. Knowing that it was a lot of tired Viper owners trying to sleep, I stepped outside to ask the group of people to quiet down. To my surprise, the group making all the noise WERE Viper people. 1 GA person, 1 member from TN and 1 person who changes his club affiliation daily to be specific. I explained that while I was hyped up after watching C-Span as well, to please consider the other misfits...I mean members...in our group. They refused to quiet down so before they were thrown out of the hotel, I offered to buy them an early breakfast. As Chip said, knowing that some people have extremely loud Vipers with illegal exhaust systems, I decided that it would be best to walk, this way doing a favor for the hotel guests and mother Earth all at once. When we got to Hardees, I explained to the guy inside that we weren't really hungry, just some people needed sometime to work off their excitement from a night of watching C-Span. He offered us free supersized waters and we all had a nice breakfast consisting of cheeseburgers and other health foods. We then went back to the hotel where we all went to bed and had a peaceful night. I hope that covers everything and can clear up at least one of the rumors about the behavior about some people who were on this trip.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously its going to be a lot of rumors about this whole trip, but let me go on and put this one to bed. We had a very busy and fun day, I got back to the hotel and as most Friday nights, I jumped in bed and started watching C-Span. I turned that off around 11pm and started reading a book entitled "How to be a Better Person for Yourself and the Environment". As I was reading a lot of commotion started coming from outside my room. Knowing that it was a lot of tired Viper owners trying to sleep, I stepped outside to ask the group of people to quiet down. To my surprise, the group making all the noise WERE Viper people. 1 GA person, 1 member from TN and 1 person who changes his club affiliation daily to be specific. I explained that while I was hyped up after watching C-Span as well, to please consider the other misfits...I mean members...in our group. They refused to quiet down so before they were thrown out of the hotel, I offered to buy them an early breakfast. As Chip said, knowing that some people have extremely loud Vipers with illegal exhaust systems, I decided that it would be best to walk, this way doing a favor for the hotel guests and mother Earth all at once. When we got to Hardees, I explained to the guy inside that we weren't really hungry, just some people needed sometime to work off their excitement from a night of watching C-Span. He offered us free supersized waters and we all had a nice breakfast consisting of cheeseburgers and other health foods. We then went back to the hotel where we all went to bed and had a peaceful night. I hope that covers everything and can clear up at least one of the rumors about the behavior about some people who were on this trip.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification, and for stopping any potential misunderstandings of the circumstances surrounding said trip to Hardees.:lmao:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just GA members or what?!

Actually just Tony and his family. He calls it a VCA BBQ so I'll use club funds to pay for it and he gets a free family reunion out of the deal:lmao: On the ride to ******* yesterday, Tony pulled up beside me and started blowing kisses to my friend in the passenger seat. HE (yes, he) started blowing kisses back, so he may get invited to the Armourall family reunion, but I think everyone else is out of luck :(

Last year it was GA and AL/TN VCA, but I don't think Tony will mind if people from other regions show up. I'll let him make that decision. I'm just not sure if he'll have the space for everyone, his house is only like the size of a super Wal-Mart :rolaugh:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year it was my deal and any Viper owner was invited. This year Ga. VCA is buying and any VCA member (any state) is invited and any prospective member should contact their state Prez for an invite ( or grease my palm :D )

I really hope you can make it over !!

Last year the Ga. club did a mountain run on the way up, here are some pics: http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-g...cs-ga-al-tn-mountain-run-bbq.html#post2453597

Cool stuff! I've seen your house pics, would love to get there in person!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, I saw one of your pics at Clingman's Dome was from atop the rocks, but I guess we didn't meet by name, who were you?! I was from NC in the Silver SRT-10 (parked perpendicular to the green 08), had my little brother there with me.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I talked to you. I was in the 94 RT/10 with the air brushed viper/flag on the glove box. I talked to you and your brother a few times. I guess I did not introduce myself. I think I was having to much fun and forgot!! haha Anyways my name is Jon Mills and I was the young single guy with the burnt face!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must have really been hot with that top off !!!!
Hallucinations abound :lmao::rolaugh: :drive:

On the other hand....you always seem to bring a """"friend""" :dunno: :dunno: :D

I should start working on a female co-pilot for that weekend today. My car may not be as clean, but at least I won't have to worry about you trying to give them roses or blowing kisses to them like you do when I bring my detail guy.

Don't laugh, it only encourages Tonya and makes him think he really is funny :lmao:

Cool stuff! I've seen your house pics, would love to get there in person!

Its a beautiful house, but personally, I think its haunted. I had a rose magically appear on my windshield last year. Only Tony had been around my car, but he "claims" to know nothing about it :omg::rolaugh:

Hey, I saw one of your pics at Clingman's Dome was from atop the rocks, but I guess we didn't meet by name, who were you?! I was from NC in the Silver SRT-10 (parked perpendicular to the green 08), had my little brother there with me.

Here's a pic of John hugging a tree. Damn hippies :lmao:

Last edited:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I talked to you. I was in the 94 RT/10 with the air brushed viper/flag on the glove box. I talked to you and your brother a few times. I guess I did not introduce myself. I think I was having to much fun and forgot!! haha Anyways my name is Jon Mills and I was the young single guy with the burnt face!

I remember the car! Burnt face, yeah, that narrows it down? Not the guy in the black breathable shirt at Clingman's Dome? Maybe the guy who borrowed suntan lotion from us?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave