A quick update on VOI.9

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Your national officers received a status report on VOI.9 in Las Vegas today, and, as usual, the news is excellent. Headquarters is processing as fast as they can, and we already have more than 1,100 people signed up so far, with still more than two months before the event.

HOWEVER, we need to offer a "heads up" to warn the customary procrastinators who typically wait until it becomes almost an emergency before they act! ;) For those of you who have not signed up yet, and also for those who HAVE, but may not have made their HOTEL reservations at the Venetian yet....... be advised that you are now pressing your luck. The number of rooms left is likely going to fall far short of filling typically expected registrations, so we strongly suggest you get in gear pretty darn quick.

Hotel circumstances are a little different this time than for previous invitationals. In the past, some people tried to slip in and get cheaper "non-event" public rates off the Internet, or just figured they could stay somewhere else close for a lot less money. (Umm, yea, ok, I admit I've done this before too!) This time, our special rate at the Venetian is WAAAYYYY less than "street price", and very competitive to other hotels, especially considering the convenience factor of trying to navigate central strip traffic coming from other locations. It's pretty much the real smart move for this one!

Consider yourself warned! Don't complain later when you get left out! :nono:

Should be another GREAT event! Hey, it's Vegas baby!!!!!! :headbang:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"As of this AM: 600+ cars, 1100+ bodies" from JonB on 7/12 on another thread in this forum titled: "How many have registered"

Are you joining the Saturday or Sunday caravan from SoCal?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Greg Baxter and I will be caravaning out Sunday. We have several others going with us so far.

We are trailering but others are driving their Vipers.

Dan

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the first glance the hotel price might sound high but it is really a good deal. Venetian shaved nearly 40% off of their regular price.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Newport,

Greg and I meet at the Chapman off ramp at the 241 (toll road).

We'll probably meet about 9:00 AM Sunday morning and cruise out. Not sure yet.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang