A special Guest speaker coming to N.E. SWEET!!!!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Father Viper Roy Sjoberg
Coming to N.E.
Tuesday, December 27[SUP]th[/SUP]
Hi Everyone!
I was just notified that we have the honor of seeing father Viper on Tuesday, December 27, 2011. Some of you might be asking, “Who is Roy Sjoberg?” Well if wasn’t for Roy, there wouldn’t be a Viper. Going back to the days when Lee Iacoca was in charge of Dodge, Mr. Iacoca asked Roy to put together a team of people to produce a Viper. When we meet up with Roy, he will talk about the early days of the Viper. Anyone who has met Roy will know he is a great speaker. After he is done with his presentation there will be time for questions. I’m sure he will bring a few things with him to sign for us.
I know that Roy will be giving his presentation on the Tuesday after Christmas. He is in town visiting family and is taking time out to speak with us. It would be nice to get as much support as possible. I’m hoping you can make it to see Roy. He is a great and funny guy. Please let me know if you can make it so I can plan a meeting place accordingly. We will probably meet around noon. I’m still working on a venue. Let me know if you can make it. Rick

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait! Met him out in detroit a few years ago when touring CTC. It'll be great to hear him speak again, especially to our group. Count me in!

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed meeting him the last time he came to visit. I would attend.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, I don't know Joe. I don't think that I'd be in too much of a hurry to see a guy that burned my car. OH! OH! LMAO, you meant SIGNED my car. I'm sorry, LOL! :omg:

Rick, Id be interested in meeting Roy again, I'll have to try to get the day off. Let us know where.

Man, I got to figure a way to make this. Really enjoyed his visit last time. Singed my car as well.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jack for pointing it out. You could at least do it sooner so I could edit it. I just can't seem to get away from fat finger typing. Either that, or it's my education. I did go to Kennett after all. You know, Kennett; cannot write, cannot read, cannot type. lol

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 11 People signed up so far should be a great event. I'm working on a meeting place. Rick

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, I don't know Joe. I don't think that I'd be in too much of a hurry to see a guy that burned my car. OH! OH! LMAO, you meant SIGNED my car. I'm sorry, LOL! :omg:

Rick, Id be interested in meeting Roy again, I'll have to try to get the day off. Let us know where.

Ya Jack I couldn't figure that out either and thought maybe he singed in Joes car and that would make his car very rare.

Last edited:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rick,

Please add the two of us to this event. See you Tuesday!
BTW - your email is bouncing so one of us has a problem.:(

Merry Christmas to the NEVCA!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 20 people going to hear father Viper speak today. If you can make it just show up to Errol's house. I don't want to post Errol'S address hear so check you emails to get the address. Hi Mike I did recieve your email. See everyone there. Rick

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time today everyone! Lots of cool stories and great getting to see everyone again. Very cool to have Father Viper in our neck of the woods. Thanks Roy!

:usa: Nick :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets