A Tale of Two Vipers (for sale - pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am helping two local VCA members sell their respective Vipers. Both have an interesting story:

The 1999 RT/10 was originally bought by a older gentleman and sold to a guy with a NASCAR license (literally). That owner built it up with new heads, cam, throttle bodies, etc. And now realizes that he wants to race a Viper in the Viper Days series and is selling this one - which has only seen a dragstrip three times. Current HP is over 500 RWHP and 550 RWTQ with no tuning. Has a VEC 2 and Roe is confident with the right tune it will add another 30 HP or so. Here it is, complete with new Forgeline wheels:

You must be registered for see images

The other car is a 2004 SRT-10 Black Mamba Edition (#174 of 200). Possibly one of the last available brand new, this one is being sold by a local Dodge dealer that is selling the dealership. Figure you can get this untiltled car for $10,000 BELOW the MSRP of $87,390 - which is also $3,000 below invoice. He needs to have this car sold by March 30, as the dealership changes hands after that. The car has 46 miles showing on the odometer and is very, very nice:

You must be registered for see images

Both of these cars will be listed on the Classifieds, and both are currently on eBay as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4537402593

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4537403634

Thanks for the read!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mamba sold. I met the guy that bought it today while cruising.

Yep, guy out of Spring Hill, KS bought it. Tried to get him (and you!) to the Viper Club meeting last night, but oh well. Maybe we will see you guys at the KC Dyno Day on April 17 - FREE to all paid KC VCA members, including lunch.

Oh yeah, and the '99 RT is pretty close to being sold as well. The buyer came to our meeting last night from St. Louis and loved the car. I suspect that he will be joining the Gateway Club right away after we bragged them up pretty good!

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had unexpected visitors and the weather was "iffy". Dyno day for sure...I have advised Andy to join the VCA and I will invite him to ride along for the dyno-day.

Kurt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine