A trip to CVS

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I stopped at CVS for a candy bar and found these Kinsmart 1:36 scale Vipers. At $4.99 each, a good deal - but it was an expensive candy bar. ;) The white/blue I had from last year, but the others show a mfg date of 2/1/2011.

Kinsmart 1:36 scale diecast - ViperClub Photo Gallery

I also took a pic of my loose 1:18 scale cars. I didn't bother with the ones in the boxes because they wouldn't show well and I don't want to remove them until I get display cases.

Loose 1:18 scale diecast - ViperClub Photo Gallery

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The white/blue I purchased at a pharmacy in Washington DC last year. I don't remember if it was a CVS. The others all came from CVS the other night. The had duplicates, but this was one of each that they had.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that display at various drug stores. My CVS has it but only has things like Mustangs and older Corvettes! And then for me, the likelihood of finding a Gen I/II RT is probably close to zero.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now that you mention it I do remember a display with cars on it at CVS but like you noted it was mostly vettes, camaros, and mustangs...no vipers

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, now that I'm thinking about it, I remember seeing Vipers on the same display in a CVS or Duane Reade on 42nd st in Manhattan years back...before I had my Viper. I've also seen a few in China Town at those "everything" little shops.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
They usually have displays like this at Rite Aid around here. I've seen Vipers in blue, white, red, and black (all with stripes).

F

FrgMstr

Funny....this is what I got at CVS. :headbang: Now you kids go play with your toy cars. :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found the same ones at ******* Barrel for $5.99 and bought all 4 colors.

good fine.

Bruce

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh damn, I thought that was for attaching the power steering overflow hose, so you don't drop any fluid on the ground in front of your tires!!!!:lmao: That size is for modded motors only!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets