About Dodge Dealerships (post good for first-time buyers)

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too bought my Viper from TATOR'S DODGE in SOUTH SALEM NY. Tator's Dodge is the BEST car buying experience that I've ever had. Chuck and Rob are the only people that I will let touch my car. If only every dealership could be like them.

We need to clone Chuck for future generations.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I did business with Tator's I was extremely pleased.

Woodhouse was also very good and very helpful

Not as over the top special as the above two, but Ed Moses Dodge in Arizona was fine.

yellowvipergts says: <<Roanoke Motors in Roanokle, IL is the place for me!.....
John is a great guy, not pushy and gets the deal sealed. No underlying costs or hidden surprises>>- obviously, many people here had good deals at Roanoke. I had heard mostly positive things about them in the past. However, In the interest of sparing others some grief, I will just say that I didn't have the same experience and there were hidden (negative) surprises.

Jon Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the sad thing is many of the great dealers have closed their doors. Among them, Monicatti Chrysler in MI (one of the oldest Mopar Speed Shops in the country) I believe has closed, although they may still be selling select Mopar performance parts. Westoaks Dodge (another old SpeedShop)...and Riverton Dodge in WY (a small dealer with a kind staff), and the last US dealer I've dealt with, Birmingham Chryser (a 5star elite) With this said, there are a few good dealers left. Roanoke, West Herr Chrysler in Buffalo, Mike Patton Chrysler in GA, Moss Bros Chrysler & Don-a-veecin Dodge CA and Tallahasee Chrysler all come to mind. I've either had a good experience, or knew someone that has at each one of these. A search on dealerrater would probably yeild some positive feedback

The same can be said in Canada, Midway Chrysler in Winnipeg was an over all great dealer that I heard recently closed. But there's still a few places to get good service when buying parts etc. In Canada, Peel Chrysler in Scarborough Ont, Clare Dodge in NS (they're tiny, so don't expect a large parts inventory), and Kelowna Dodge in B.C all offer good service and a helpful parts staff.

Understand that for servics/repair work on Vipers, small dealers might not be the way to go, although I love small dealers when it comes to buying parts etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth