About to be an OWNER again. How do I change screen name?

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I should be the owner of a 1997 GTS by this time next week. Is there a way to change my screen name?

Thanks!

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
I should be the owner of a 1997 GTS by this time next week. Is there a way to change my screen name?

Thanks!

If you have never been a VCA member consider joining the VCA Central North Florida region.
Have your VIN and information handy.
https://www.viperclub.org/join/
If you have been a VCA member in the past and would like to renew online is easiest way.
https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

The threads at the top of the new owners section explain the standard and Venom membership.
All VCA memberships begin on January 1st and end on December 31st each year.

For any questions email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321

Brass Monkey ACR E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"good luck" it took me about 2 months if not longer. Such a simple request so difficult to get done. I was told the people that help do this are volunteers(not paid)

V

VCA Forum Staff

"good luck" it took me about 2 months if not longer. Such a simple request so difficult to get done. I was told the people that help do this are volunteers(not paid)

Badd Ass Kar

I am sorry to hear you had such difficulty getting your username changed. I do not understand where the hold up was as we do monitor the above mentioned email address, as well as the VCA Forum Staff account. What channel did you go through to get your username changed?

Yes, it is true we are all volunteers that work the Staff account, but we do check it daily to ensure everything gets looked after. Most days we actually check it multiple times.

If you have any issues in the future, please feel free to PM us directly and we will get back to you. (Same for anyone else that needs assistance with something. You can always reach out to us via the email or PM).

- The VCA Forum Staff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets