Accept the new participant!

T

Tankster

Hello, all! My name is Aslan, I from the Groznyi, the capital of the Chechen Republic. Last year got Viper GenIII. The car leaves very bright impressions. To this car went by BMW M5 e39 and e60.
Now I am engaged in Viper improvement. Ordered a full exhaust, the compressor, light flywheel, clutch.
I hope for the help in arising problem questions.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Viper ownership ! Here in the US, driving the car draws a lot of positive attention. I bet that the effect where you are is an order of magnitude greater ! Perhaps there is a bit more negative response since it kind of represents the stereotype of the rude, crude American also. However, there are plenty of them here; so, it is a perfect representative !

(Your English is fine! There are interesting combinations of words a native would not use; but perfectly understandable if one has ever tried to learn another language. Much better than I would do if I tried posting on a German forum !)

OP
OP
T

Tankster

Thank's for understanding. About the perception of Viper owners it might be the way you say in US, but here i get people give me thumbs up and smiles. Although people do ask me way too many quastions, which could get annoying sometimes, but i get used to it now.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank's for understanding. About the perception of Viper owners it might be the way you say in US, but here i get people give me thumbs up and smiles. Although people do ask me way too many quastions, which could get annoying sometimes, but i get used to it now.

I definitely get exactly the same thing here. I get people giving me the thumbs up or taking photos even at 75 mph on the highway, and talking to me about the car at the gas station or parking lots. Here, I think that it is the beauty and power and rarity PLUS, because it is an American made and designed car, people don't think ( rightly so ) that the owner is someone that buys and treats this car as if it was just an expensive piece of jewelry.

Post some photos of your car at a show or out in the countryside !

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Viper. The appeal of the car itself is obvious...AND, you will contine to make many friendships here. WELCOME aboard!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thumbs up is the universal viper language. :2tu:

Treat this car with respect please and as already mentioned, check age of the tires... regardless of how much tread they still have.
Congratulations!

OP
OP
T

Tankster

Thank's a lot for all the kind words.
About a tires... Thats the third set of tires that i've burned so far:)
I do have the PS2 coming, as well as Nitto nt05r. So, that should do it i think:)

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vítejte! Jsem na dovolené v Praze již v roce 2009, nádherné město. Pokud chcete pomoci jazyka mohu použít službu Google překlad nástroj napište toto. Já jsem původně čínská Lingvista ale vím, že jsem cestu kolem jazykových bariér. Taky mají Viper 2003, které byly zakoupeny v loňském roce. Musí to být skvělé řídit Viper v Evropě!

It loses something in translation.

OP
OP
T

Tankster

You not absolutely correctly understood me. I not from the Czech Republic, i'm from Chechnya which is a part of Russia.

OP
OP
T

Tankster

You must be registered for see images attach

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
К сожалению, я прочитал это слишком быстро. Добро пожаловать!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great, thanks for the pics. Welcome to the Viper Nation!!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You not absolutely correctly understood me. I not from the Czech Republic, i'm from Chechnya which is a part of Russia.
You have to forgive most Americans on this. They don't know their geography too well unless they are at war. :lmao:

Welcome to the community.

How do you deal with parts in Chechnya? Must be a hassle.

-Avi
1997 Viper GTS

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Welcome to the Viper Community, fellow Viper fanatic (and, might I add - fellow Russian. I am Russian on my mothers side)! I don't suppose you have a version
of our beloved Viper Wizard/Viper Czar over in your town(aka - Chuck Tator)? Dobroe utro!! Sorry, that's all I can remember!!! :D

OP
OP
T

Tankster

Chechnya nowadays is a very different place. Its capital is mostly rebuilt and looks great, with all of it skyskrapers and old buildings, overall its very nice here. You guys are all welcome to visit, i got ya'll covered here) its complitely and totaly safe! Lots of fun things to do!

OP
OP
T

Tankster

You have to forgive most Americans on this. They don't know their geography too well unless they are at war. :lmao:

Welcome to the community.

How do you deal with parts in Chechnya? Must be a hassle.

-Avi
1997 Viper GTS

No problems with parts. Shiped about 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62