ACR - No Reserve auction 11 hours left!

Slamstadam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
11HOURS left in auction. $30K

This looks like a sweet car... I have never heard of the "ACRplus" option. Is this legit or is it considered a dealer OEM aftermarket part? that no one cares about.

I can't find any mention of this "plus" option on this forum. Either way I would like to know more about the $17,000 ACRplus option,and if anyone is in the market for an ACR this seems to be a steal. How rare is this thing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper...a6f97aa8:g:KPQAAOSwr7ZW71y8&item=281974241960

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I can look and see if I can figure out this "plus" thing, but I won't get it done before time expires

WestminsterSlim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the guy has 100% positive feedback and seems to be very knowledgeable about the car. It appears to be on the level, but it also seems very cheap for a 1 of 34 ACR.

Will be curious to see what that one goes for.

ViperRT98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a car with that low mileage the interior and overall condition could be a lot cleaner..... Looks like mold on the speedo gauge....

OP
OP
S

Slamstadam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
winning bid $30,200. indeed on closer inspection the car looked a little rough at that mileage. 5 owners. But the"
plus "thing is very interesting.

ViperRT98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looked like it would have had 130,000 miles not 20,000 that it has... I mean it is possible that all it needs was a really good detail.... The biggest warning signs for me was the mold on the inside of the speedo... I live in Florida, where our humidity is unbelievable... The seat looked horrible and the car overall just looked bad.... So bad but even for this price range I would have passed if I was in the market....

With that being said it is possible someone may have gotten an amazing deal..... If I was able to detail it and bring it back to looking overall really nice, their would be only the seats and possibly the front bumper that would be the only issues.... Not speaking Mechanically But appearance....

If the car is mechanically in great shape, whoever purchased the vehicle basically got an amazing deal...

However by looking at the interior and overall condition of the car how could you expect the car to be in perfect running condition??? it looks like the car has seen better days...

just imagine paying $30,200 for this car and then having a car for a short time and finding out it had major mechanical issues.. They purchased the car that looks like it's been abused to now have mechanical issues what a nightmare... however if it's only the appearance then this person who bought it will be very excited... I will just hold my breath hope for the best....

Last edited:

Iamchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seemed like a nice deal for someone at only 30k for an ACR. Especially if that person wanted a track car and not a garage queen. It may have needed some $$$ to bring it back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R