ACR sets NASA Track Record at Pueblo Motorsports Park

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just set a new NASA TTU track record at Pueblo Motorsport Park this weekend. 1:39.5 :headbang: Had to beat a Stryker (former track record holder), numerous built Vettes, a Cobra. Very tight track with a 1/8 mi dragstrip after a 90 deg turn-in. Sorry, forgot my cam so no in-car video to share.

Attachments

• IMG_1599sm.jpg
    IMG_1599sm.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1596.jpg
    IMG_1596.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 75

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another record falls to the mighty ACR, good for you. What mods do you have?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Those records don't go down everyday - well done!

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments! What a magnificent car we have to take to the track! I enjoy every minute of it!!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on a great personal achievement. Its nice to see the ACR name breaking records. And yet some people think these are not track cars ????
Good Job

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...........:rolleyes: I did a 720 spin coming out of turn 3 and never left the asphault (with a passenger in the car) on the same track, a few weeks prior to the NASA event. .......Does that count for any kind of record? Or does that make me an idiot that got lucky? :omg: ....I'm really trying to drive clean and smooth now, but sometimes push just a little too hard..............

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...........:rolleyes: I did a 720 spin coming out of turn 3 and never left the asphault (with a passenger in the car) on the same track, a few weeks prior to the NASA event. .......Does that count for any kind of record? Or does that make me an idiot that got lucky? :omg: ...

Well I see no reason why you can't be both if you want! :lmao2:

You could even throw in "part-magician" into the mix! :D

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...........:rolleyes: I did a 720 spin coming out of turn 3 and never left the asphault (with a passenger in the car) on the same track, a few weeks prior to the NASA event. .......Does that count for any kind of record? Or does that make me an idiot that got lucky? :omg: ....I'm really trying to drive clean and smooth now, but sometimes push just a little too hard..............

I'd have to see the video to decide! LOL Great thing about that track is that you can hammer it with impunity! Except for T10 of course!!!

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, I saw on your facebook that you came within a tenth of the record at Putnam Park... I've been there a few times, what was your best there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62