ACR-X Attack the Ring 7:03 Video

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We at Bad Boyzz Garage are very proud that SRT & Dodge Motorsports spec'd our products to run at their Nurburgring manufactures record attempt. A blistering lap time of 7:03 was laid down by the Factory Club Racer "Viper ACR-X" piloted by Dodge Motorsports Factory Driver Kuno Wittmer. We appreciate the confidence that SRT & Dodge Motorsports has in our BBG products and would like to thank them for the opportunity to run with the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f_f4xiUGe0&context=C3e71464ADOEgsToPDskJAQiPTfQWDwwEzXnkQvg9c :usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

428.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
With all the effort and $$$ you have put into the Viper and the X program you deserve the recognition Toddy, great job and best of luck in the GenV arena!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Really?. Next will be the garage attendant at Michelin taking credit. "I put the air in the tires that ran the ring"

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

For clarification we are not taking any credit in the great effort it took SRT, Dodge Motorsports & Tomball (Viper Exchange) to run at the Ring and achieve #1 statis, we're simply thanking Dodge for believing in our products. It's a pretty kool thing for my company is all!

By the way air pressure was pretty darn important during these runs, so let's not pick on the tire monitors who took on this task. If you dig deep enough you might be surprised and find out it was the Engineering Staff..:D

Here's our DVC versus network commercial version with voice over produced by Dodge Motorsports & Internal Combustion Group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJE4T8qyxRw&context=C3a2d08dADOEgsToPDskJAQiPTfQWDwwEzXnkQvg9c:usa:

All in good fun,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.

428.jpg

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy,

It was great to meet you during the SEMA event and your products are a testament to the times the car is acheiving around the country.

Bruce

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do not take my response as an attack on your products or dedication to the Viper ACR-X DVC or overall program. I simply meant the title eludes to a video of the ACR-X attacking the ring and I took it to mean on track video. Obviously it is a commercial and not a true "ring video" that I expected. Just clarifying my comment.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My focus for the last few years has been Factory Racing and product development, so understandably in general many Viper owners may not be familiar with all of our Viper programs & products. Our goal is plain and simple, to build and provide the best products possible for SRT, Mopar and the Viper Nation. This year we'll be releasing some pretty trick parts for the Gen 5 Viper and Mopar Performance, so please stay tuned..

Pictured below is a Viper ACR-X clutch kit that's fresh off my assembly bench, rebuilt for a Dodge Viper Cup competitor. As the DVC's authorized service center we've developed these programs to extend the performance life of our products. Now DVC team's, track enthusiast's & drag racers can purchase a new ACR-X clutch kit for the the 2012 race season and at a minimal cost investment have a freshly serviced back-up kit in their race trailers (Note: Service Kits meet all DVC performance specifications).

We also offer clutch kits for the street Viper with "quiet" stapped floater plate technology while maintaining our race level performance. Please feel free to contact us directly with any application questions and details on our Gen 2, 3 and 4 Viper dual disc clutch kits & coming soon is our Evolution-R Series Gen 5 Viper kits.

Here's another DVC network commercial that has a little more action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMrBuhXy_M
:usa:

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.

428.jpg

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sponsors (non Dodge/SRT entities) are essential to racing efforts, or Ring records in this case, since the Company won't do it alone like other manufacturers. I suggest the Club members support any sponsor involved in this effort, including VIPER EXCHANGE, BBG,Michelin and any others.

highsierrahillbilly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really?. Next will be the garage attendant at Michelin taking credit. "I put the air in the tires that ran the ring"

What a Blow Hard and a totally un-neccessary comment. We've seen these commercials live during the Dodge Viper Cup on television and thought it was a good thing (new products). BBGs an actual sponor of the Dodge Viper Cup and like the ad says clutches and headers. I don't think Dodge would run and approve their products unless they were good and why wouldn't BBG advertise their product and companys achievements?? The next time someone checks your tire pressure I surely hope you remember to tip $ them and thank them for a good job, Mr. Big Shot!

Sponsors (non Dodge/SRT entities) are essential to racing efforts, or Ring records in this case, since the Company won't do it alone like other manufacturers. I suggest the Club members support any sponsor involved in this effort, including VIPER EXCHANGE, BBG,Michelin and any others.
I agree and fully support all the people, drivers, companies and part suppliers that were involved in Viper's 7.12 record and 7.03 times at Nurburgring. Dodge, VCA and it's members pride truly runs deep and has the the eyes of the automotive world wide open waiting to see whats about to be unleashed in New York City (Gen 5). Thats what its all about, right?

Respectfully,
High Sierra Hill Billy (Sierra Nevada's - When the weathers good and the roads are clear, it gets no better with all that torque!)