ACR-X FINANCING

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any bank/finance company that will finance this car??No vin being the problem i suppose.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CTC Bernie at the Viper exchange.. Viper Exchange - Contact

It may result in a personal loan, not a conventional vehicle loan.
In other words, the vehicle probably will not be the collateral of your loan....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frankly, since it is not a car loan ( no vin, no title, no registration,noi insurance ) most Auto Dealers would not be able to offer anything due to their Banking contracts. The best bet is to do a home equity loan if you can, and second go for a personal loan.

With race cars and especially ones without Titles/MSOs it is a bit more difficult and the bulk of those I have run into are tied to home equity just so they can be written off --- personal loan will be higher and no tax advantage.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 820 fica score.

You think your the only one with a score like that. If you cant offer anything but a score you'll have to pony up the cash to purchase, or do like others have suggested get a HELOC line, i'm sure your score will get you the viper you desire.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try SunTrust and others. You won't know until you ask; you might be surprised that some banks are open to the discussion.

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before buying my Viper, I had placed money down on a Cobra replica made by "Backdraft Racing". The Car had a VIN, was fully assembled with a beautiful Roush 402 (500 hp), and was being listed by an authorized dealer. :)

Couldnt find a bank that would touch it.:(

Since they couldnt find a legitimate "Value" in the blue book or anywhere else, they had no way to determine loan amounts, etc...:crazy2:

Since the ACR-X has no VIN, that might make it even more complicated.

I wish you luck, my friend.
:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4