ACR-X Production Open For Next 25 Cars

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next twenty five (25) ACR-X's and Viper Headquarters are now taking orders for the last batch of cars. The cars are being built on a first come first serve basis. The first batch has been completed and most are in the hands of their new owners. The cars ran at Gingerman in Michigan this past weekend and were running fast impressive times. What a great product thanks for building an incredible machine for the track Dodge.
The fit and finish on the cars is incredible, Viper Days will host the DVC Series and the rules and matrix for the series is also completed. The fist event DVC will be at VIR July 9,10,11. This is going to be an exciting year for Dodge and the series.

This batch is scheduled for a late August Delivery

You must be registered for see images

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from a good source that Roush is doing the painting on this last batch. He actually saw a few there this week! He said they look great!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told last weekend that the ACR-X's will be made last, which means the last of the current generation to come off the line will be an ACR-X. I could tell you who told me but then I have to kill you.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told last weekend that the ACR-X's will be made last, which means the last of the current generation to come off the line will be an ACR-X. I could tell you who told me but then I have to kill you.

So will we get to see them on July 1st?

Bruce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper