After a few years I am coming back

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a VCA member and active on this board for several years. I go back as far as the first forum boards before this site. I have owned a couple Vipers RT/10 and GTS, both were sold when the economy and business in general tanked. Well, I kept my business and have rallied, made some good investments, nearly getting out of debt and am......Looking for another Viper!

I don't want things to get out of control too quickly and I think I might be looking for a Gen3 this time.

I have visited here a couple times recently and see there are still a couple names I remember from the past and many new ones as well. I am still in contact with a couple local Viper owners and have met a couple new owners as well. Just as I remembered Viper owners are always a great bunch of people!

I see I have missed a couple VOI's. I had a great time at those in the past, and still have much of my memorabilia from those events. Is there any word of a VOI 12????

Well, I guess I'm back again and I will be visiting often! Now, where can I get a deal on a Gen 3?????? ..................................:D

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back!!! There are a lot of good deals out there. Check the VCA classifieds. Always a good amount of quality cars in there. :D

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome (back) Steve. You're not too far from me, I'm in West Chester PA. Just a quick jaunt up 95 and 202.

I bought my 2003 last April (my first Viper) from Bernie Katz at BJ Motors. He always has a lot of interesting cars for sale. Check out his site. Some good deals to be had on these cars. Maybe I'll see you at a local show sometime.

Scott

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve! It's great to have you back, looking forward to getting together when you get your new ride. Keep us posted.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, thats him. What brought you up to Delaware Chuck?

Welcome back Steve, although the true welcome back will not be until your cruising with me and Bonkers down in OC next Spring:drive:
Perfect timing for the northeast "winter market" and the Gen3 market in general; you'll be sure to find a great deal. Let me know if i can be of any assistance.
How about posting a few pics of the Dart to show everyone what you've been playing with these past few years...:2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back. Didn't I meet you once? You have the nice garage with the doors that go straight up?

Yes, that is me! Great memory and kind to say it is a nice garage.

Hey Steve! It's great to have you back, looking forward to getting together when you get your new ride. Keep us posted.

You bet!

Yep, thats him. What brought you up to Delaware Chuck?

Welcome back Steve, although the true welcome back will not be until your cruising with me and Bonkers down in OC next Spring:drive:
Perfect timing for the northeast "winter market" and the Gen3 market in general; you'll be sure to find a great deal. Let me know if i can be of any assistance.
How about posting a few pics of the Dart to show everyone what you've been playing with these past few years...:2tu:

Thanks Dom, here are some pic's of the Hemi Dart:
You must be registered for see images

This was at Cecil County at a test and tune (see T.T. on the windshield)

This is an engine shot. You can see the plumbing for the nitrous (never made a pass with it yet) The wheels up shot above is engine only, and this car is heavy.

I had some fun with this. The lettering is all magnetic! along with all the sponsor stickers. Was a big hit at cruise nights and car shows.

This was just after it was getting finished up. I'm sure it would clean up, but it is dirtier than that right now.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. As for the Dart, it may be for sale soon.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking for a stock or mod gen 3?

Stock preferably, but I also know we all tend to like to personalize our cars. Some slight modifications are OK but some times people tend to go "over the top" I guess it is all personal taste. Do you have something in mind? As you see in my Dart pictures, it is definitely NOT stock! ;) I "personalized" it a little. :lmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found this. In response to the previous post about the garage, and I mentioned I had Vipers before I thought I would share this picture. This was when my garage was looking its best!

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stock preferably, but I also know we all tend to like to personalize our cars. Some slight modifications are OK but some times people tend to go "over the top" I guess it is all personal taste. Do you have something in mind? As you see in my Dart pictures, it is definitely NOT stock! ;) I "personalized" it a little. :lmao:

My Gen 3's are over the top:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960