Air Jack - Revisited - 300 psi Hose- Where to buy?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying desperately to locate the required 300psi hose for my air jack system. I have found the nitrogen - regulator. I have been told to go to
"any welding supply store" I have been to all the welding supply stores, referigeration supply and no one can get this for me. Is there anyone that would be willing to supply me with a web site i might be able to purchase from or pick me up a 25'hose? I'll send you the check + postage.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,
A 300 lb hose is available from your local Home Depot. Just set up everything with quick release fittings. They are in the tool section. This way you can change from the wand to an air chuck to fill your tires with nitrogen.
I took my new hoses to a hose shop and had them cut off the factory ends and put on new heavy duty ends that are crimped on with a 2000 lb crimper. Being in construction and using air tools and hoses, we found that 90 % of the failuers were with the hose ends. The hoses are $25-30 dollars the fitting are $4.00 each.There's always racer parts wholesale--main index under air hose.

Joe B

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Joe. I went to HD found the hose that i need. Off to the local hose shop for the heavy duty ends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper