AL/TN 2011 Annual Christmas Party

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick note to express our gratitude in the Christmas Party and to all our new friends we made.

Somtimes, it can be difficult for people to step out of their comfort zone and meet/interact with new faces. We really appreciate the southern hospitality extended to us. It is obvious that this club's members genuinely care about each other and share their passion for Vipers.

A special thanks to Brett, the club president, and to the entire "gang" for making our first event very memorable! Marian and myself look forward to "slithering" with everyone real soon.

Thanks,
Don

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Don im going to pm you my contact info. we enjoyed meeting you guys and thought having your info as a fellow paxton owner would be beneficial. :)

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JPA,
When did you get your Viper? I'm just down the road off exit 11 and Todd has a new graphite ACR just up the street from me.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JPA,
When did you get your Viper? I'm just down the road off exit 11 and Todd has a new graphite ACR just up the street from me.

hey sorry just saw your post. got it in early nov. if you want to hook up sometime let me know or i could make the short trip down. would love see that acr too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235