AL/TN Tail of the Dragon '10

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man guys I have always regretted selling my 04 vert last year the week of this meet I mean I already had my hotel reservations and everything. And then a few months back I bought an 06 vert but if some of you might remember I was out of town when she was being brought in so I had asked my dad to meet the truck and tuck it safley away in my shop but dad totalled it in the process so I have been on the look for another one and the whole time I have been excited about getting to cruise the dragon with ya'll this year. Well wouldnt you know the dragon ride is here and I am going to pick up my next viper this weekend so another year I will miss. Oh well maybe next year I will get to the make it. But I will be attending some of the other events this summer 4 sho. Have fun and b safe everyone:2tu:

Well, if you do pick it up early, you have our itinerary as posted within this thread...Please join us if you can.
:2tu:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oil Changed: Check
Waxed: Check
Ipod Charged: Check
Detail Supplies: Check
Took Kit: Check
Viper Shirt: Check
12 Pack of 5 Hour Energy: Check
Lucky Beer Coozy: Check

Anything else? :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oil Changed: Check
Waxed: Check
Ipod Charged: Check
Detail Supplies: Check
Took Kit: Check
Viper Shirt: Check
12 Pack of 5 Hour Energy: Check
Lucky Beer Coozy: Check

Anything else? :D

Batteries for the camera
Hawaiian shirt
Sun Screen
Sunglasses

:2tu:

NO KIDZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to Chip and his wife and all the AL/TN members that help make this weekend possible. It was a great time. I got to meet alot of great people and made alot of new friends. Driving through Gatlinburg was a blast,seeing all the vipers side by side. Thanks for letting Tonya and I be a part of the fun, the NC members don't know what they are missing

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I really wanted to say thank you to everyone for their friendliness and hospitality up in Pigeon Forge yesterday and thank you to Chip and all the organizers. I got really overheated and started feeling bad so I headed back to Knoxville before I could meet you for dinner. I'm sorry I missed the procession through Gattlinburgh and dinner with all of you. I had a great time and hope to see you all again.
Best regards,
Sal (grey SRT10)

Sinister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time, like always! Chip & Lisa do a great job @ making everyone feel welcome. U got lucky though - u got away w/o singing! :) Amy

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That trip was awesome! Thanks for the invite AL/TN club!

If anyone has good pictures from the Gatlinburg cruise let me know. I'd love to have some emailed to me. Tough to take pictures while driving through there.

:drive:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got home about 30 mins ago. We're beat. Logged 850 miles this weekend. Thanks TCurtner for the great routing, Matt (GTSNRT10) for restaurant and drag strip reservations, Missy (SSG Chic) for helping lead and anyone else I may have forgotten. Events this size couldn't be possible without all the extra help and great participation. We really enjoyed meeting all the "new" members as well. We've already got some great ideas in the works for next year.

NOW LET'S SEE SOME OF THOSE PICS AND VIDEOS !!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post some pictures tomorrow. If anyone has any pictures at the drags please post them.

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also want to thank Chip, Lisa and everyone else that devoted their time to set up this event. I had a great time and met some very wonderful people. Even though I only made the Saturday trip I had an awesome time! Next get together the wife and I will definitely entire trip. KIDZ - you are right about the NC members missing a great time, I hope to see more of them there next year.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't able to meet more of you guys...

Some shots from the gas-up Friday...before the Skyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: