Alan's Performance...Great customer service!!!!!!!

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Alan's Performance

Hi all,
Tony, If he gets it from Dave, it wil be after I ship Dave one. Dave buys's his from me.
Jason, I have received no new emails from anyone in this post.
Maybe you are putting in the wrong email. Just copy this and use it for the emal. My email address does not have an s in it, so it is Alan Performance.
[email protected]
Cheers,
Alan

Sent email to email above. Must be getting lost in the waters when it tries to cross. :dunno:

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

In 2008 I purchased many Viper parts + a Ford GT. I learned many valuable lessons with these transactions. :confused:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Isn't that the old web site?

Regardless, same pics. Should be the same radiator you would think?

I dunno anymore...all this time I thought DavesViperShop was the new site. I'm confused. BigDave is messing with me...I know it. :)

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dunno anymore...all this time I thought DavesViperShop was the new site. I'm confused. BigDave is messing with me...I know it. :)

Hey Tony,

It's been www.davesbigbrakes.com
for over 2 years :omg: (you can still see my old site at the old address) You haven;t been on my new site:crazy2: shame shame:usa: It's still more fun messing with you :2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know where the complaint Alans performance thread went...I will tell you that I did get my refund of 140.00 for the plug wires I returned way back when...so all is settled..I dug this thread up from my original purchase and was quite pleased then...The credit on my wire return was just an oversight...Thanks Alan....Al

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21