Alex: Post some pics...

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was at the dinner, with its brand new paint. It looked great, but as I understand it, was a work in progress. I don't expect you will see pictures until the final unveiling this spring.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would, but I realyl don't have any?!?! It's funny, I was literally in process of snapping a pic when I was called away for some things... the whole night was a whirlwind thing and somehow I walked away with nothing. The little green thing you see in the picture of the event on the website, is pretty much all I have!

I was however very happy with what I saw. It's on to the next stages (performance mods, interior, electrical, etc...). Can't wait!!!

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would, but I realyl don't have any?!?! It's funny, I was literally in process of snapping a pic when I was called away for some things... the whole night was a whirlwind thing and somehow I walked away with nothing. The little green thing you see in the picture of the event on the website, is pretty much all I have!

I was however very happy with what I saw. It's on to the next stages (performance mods, interior, electrical, etc...). Can't wait!!!

What are the performance mods going to be?

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off the top of my head: Quaiffe diff, 3.55 gear, motons, stiffer springs, sway bars, short shifter..... forget what else.

I'm waiting until they get the situation straight with the headers/exhaust. Can't wait to get those on.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn you! Send me pics! ;.)

(It's ironic the kind of turn this post took, it's ME asking for pics now!)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn you! Send me pics! ;.)

(It's ironic the kind of turn this post took, it's ME asking for pics now!)

LOL

i dont think you want pics. the wheels were on, other misc parts were on too. but there was still quite a bit of it in pieces. sorry to hear about the forklift accident. brad is a good body man. i am sure it will look as good as new after he is done.

:lmao:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D Is this it?

IMG_7073_VCA.jpg

Maybe Not.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

i dont think you want pics. the wheels were on, other misc parts were on too. but there was still quite a bit of it in pieces. sorry to hear about the forklift accident. brad is a good body man. i am sure it will look as good as new after he is done.

:lmao:

LOL, you got me there for a second.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just threw up a bit.

If that was mine, it would be like reeling in the really big fish only to let it unhook and slip through your fingers before you get it. Only this fish is a lot larger, makes more noise, and costs over 100K... ;.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235