All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA July 11-14, 2013

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please join the Pennsylvania / West Virginia Club July 11th thru the 14th
at the "ALL CHRYSLER NATIONALS" in Carlisle Pa.

To see event details and pre-register for the event online visit Carlisle Events Chrysler Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.
The "All Chrsyler Nationals" is one of the biggest all Mopar events in the world with over 2100 cars on display from every era and 3000+ vendor spaces.
We average about 50 VIPERS at the show so please join us and make 2013 our biggest turn-out ever.
The PA/WV Club provides lunch for all Viper Club Members and their guest pre-registered and in attendance on Saturday the 13th.
The number of Vipers pre-registered determines our location and the size of our tent on the showfield. Pre-registering also gives you a discount on the show price.
For additional information email me at [email protected]
You must be registered for see images attach

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
This looks to be a great event in July!

Be sure to plan ahead for registration and rooms.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a couple of weeks away and things are starting to come together. We have a lot of new members getting ready to go to the largest event for our region. The VP and I will be there Thursday through Sunday. If you are coming Thursday or Friday please email me as we will be going to dinner on those nights together with other members.

My email is [email protected]

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event has always been a big event for the members in the VA/MD/DE region. See you all there. Definately not an event to miss.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A member from NY is bringing their 2013 Viper so this is great news! I know everyone wants to see the new car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets