All GA-VCA members invited to a weekend long AL/TN-VCA Event!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The AL/TN VCA has cordially invited anyone from the GA-VCA to participate in some very fun events being held in Gasden, AL on June 22-24!

Here's all the info for the Crown Motors/Car Show/Drag Race weekend:

The hotel that is reserving rooms for us is:

Hampton Inn
129 River Rd
Gadsden, AL 35901
1-256-546-2337
use conf # 88261590*

*you may need to mention Viper Club of America

Don & Debbie Hiltz have put together one heck of a weekend for us, so here goes. Anyone coming in on Friday afternoon is invited to a cook-out at the Hiltz' residence. Please R.S.V.iP.er to [email protected] by June 15th. (the 15th is also the deadline for room reservations as well)

Saturday: 9-11:30 Crown Dodge for "meet and greet"
11:30-1:00 cruise to lunch at Pasghetti's Restaurant
1:00-4:30 back at Crown Dodge for question/answer session
w/Joseph (1500 rwhp) Dell.(*see below)
5:00 off to dinner at The Fisherman Restaurant
6:00ish off to car show in Rainbow City

Sunday 2:00 Drag Race/test and tune at Steele Drag Strip ($10.00)
bring your helmet if you plan on making some passes.

*Joseph will be answering "pre-submitted" questions regarding after-market products and various performance up-grade options. You can see Joseph's Dyno pull on the Viper Forum.

If you have a question(s), please submit them to Chip, the President of the AL/TN club, by June 10th to give him plenty of time to compile them and forward them to Joseph. His email address is [email protected]

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just called and reserved a room... we should be coming in around 4:00 on Saturday afternoon so we should make dinner

Does anyone have an extra set of drag tires that I could use to make 2 or 3 passes down the track? If so, it would be greatly appreciated :drive:

The tires that I bought did not work out all that great last time and I'm assuming its because they are used Autocross tires instead of true Drag Radials...

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph, I'm gonna call hotel and see if they can increase our reserved rooms. That's great we've already filled them up, but not if you can't stay with us:D And yes, we are gonna have an AWESOME time hanging out and meeting some other regional members:D I'm sure you'll be able to answer any non pre-submitted questions as well.:2tu: Looking forward to it.
ROCKIN and a ROLLIN
Chip
AL/TN President

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joseph, glad to hear everything got taken care of :2tu:

Also, quick question:
can anyone drag race on Sunday or is it for Vipers only? I was thinking about bringing the Pro Street diesel race truck as well to make a few passes (yes, it is a Dodge) ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456