All in favor say I

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad really got me thinking tonight.How come we don't have a junior VCA? I think if we did we would get alot more people.Like it could be for viper fans or the kids of the VCA members.Cause me not having a viper and being able to go to events like I'm part of the VCA makes me feel kinda stupid.Like how long have I been on here 4 years and I stiil have the title of enthiusist.That's fine but I really think we should have a junior VCA or something like that for the ones with out snakes and then when the do then they'll be regular VCA members.So JOE if ya read this please consider. ;) LOL

Ron

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Tony? Ron, Ron, Ron....

Joey's the man now! (me)

The VCA has often discussed this issue, and you'll notice, in the bylaws, there is an opportunity to become a regional associate member.

...but Ron, you know you're always welcome to attend our events in NJ! Hang in there! You've still got a few years before you're ready to slither!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok lay me on the floor and kick me :D LOL I never knew.All hail the master chief!!!!!!That's what I get for not being on here for nearly 6 months!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235