ALMS at Grand Prix Mosport Sun 8/30

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching ALMS today on SPEED channel or follow the series?

Am watching it now, good to see the Viper qualified, but hardly ANY of the coverage is on the Viper:rolleyes: #4 vette seems to be doing well. Anyone know the story of where the Viper stands in the series and why they don't seem to have as much presence as BMW, Porsche and Corvette?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie,
I was watching in between doing stuff but never seen the VIPER:mad: With about 15mins left to go I did see the standings and the ONLY Viper that is racing in ALMS this year was in 8th place out of 12 in GT2..I really wish the new DODGE would back some sort of team Viper:( Kevin

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEVER miss an ALMS or Rolex series race and Corvette in GT 2 kicked butt over the Ferrari but it was close. Steinberg and his Viper did as usual, mid pack.

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie,
I was watching in between doing stuff but never seen the VIPER:mad: With about 15mins left to go I did see the standings and the ONLY Viper that is racing in ALMS this year was in 8th place out of 12 in GT2..I really wish the new DODGE would back some sort of team Viper:( Kevin

yeh, Joel Feinberg was running the #11 comp coupe, but unfortunately he didn't make it in the top standings at the end.

I didn't even realize they were running GT2, Magnussen did some amazing driving there at the end with that Ferrari on is @ss!

Last edited: