AMLS Gran Prix Pics Lime Rock Park

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attended the AMLS Gran Prix on Saturday at Lime Rock in CT. Here are a few pics of the Vipers and the drivers. Couldn't resist the pic of the Porsche girls. Tremendous day of racing at the very tight Lime Rock Park track. Only 1.5 miles in length so lots of twists and turns. Car 93 finished 5th in class and represented SRT well. Unfortunately, there was a mechanical issue with #91 which DNF. Interesting note that SRT needs to up their brand recognition by better advertising. I asked a track official where the SRT corral was located and he looked at me like I was crazy and said what is SRT? I said where are the Vipers and he said OH, the Vipers are over there!
In any case, it was a fun day of watching the races. The LM prototypes are unbelievable cars averaging about 120 mph on a very tight track. The GT cars were not too far behind averaging about 105 mph.
PAVenomRT/10

You must be registered for see images attach

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT must be taking the Porsche approach. No other explanation why the corporate foglights from the previous generation are on these cars. Personally, I think Gilles ***** as the SRT CEO, making SRT super obscure. Cool pics nevertheless.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads up it's ALMS. And lucky you, I'm envious. Would love to go see one of these races. We lost the indy race here in Edmonton now because of crappy promoters. Going to have to go to Toronto next year for the indy there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456