And to help get you fired up (pics galore)...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that have never been to a Viper Owner Invitational, this post is for you. Heck, for those that have been and the memories are fading just a bit, this post is for you as well. I have tried to do "live updates" from each of the VOI's I have attended: VOI 6 in St. Louis and VOI 7 in Nashville. I hope to be able to do the same again this year. For just a little taste of VOI, here are my posts from Nashville, including a LOT of pictures:

Viper Owner Invitational #7: Day 1

Viper Owner Invitational #7: Day 2 (and for those that are curious, yes, that is Jay Herbert and Smokin chatting)

Viper Owner Invitational #7: Day 3

Viper Owner Invitational #7: Day 4

And if all that fun isn't enough, you also get some very nice stuff to take home with you as part of your stay:

Viper Owner Invitational #7: Included memorabilia for each registered attendee

Whew! I hope you have time to read some of these. The Viper Owner Invitationals are NOT to be missed, so start making your plans soon! I just started a new job last week and have already specified those days off. Hope to see you there and please don't hesitate to drop me a note if I can be of any help.

Chris

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is: WOW!!!

I may just have to go to VOI8. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the pictures. It really shows just how much fun these events are. To someone who has never been anyway.

Mark
:)

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures from VOI 7 taken by members of the North Texas Viper Club.

Hey, if I am a member how come I don't get the regional newsletter? After all, quite a few of those pictures look very, very familiar... ;)

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten