Annual HPJ Toys 4 Tots

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local car site having their annual Toys for Tots this saturday, always a good turnout and a great cause. Last year we had 7 Vipers attend, love to see some of you guys this year. Here's all the details, etc. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm, etc.

Toys for Tots at Carolina Ale House of Durham

Saturday December 4

11am-3pm

3911 Durham-Chapel Hill Rd, Durham 27707. (Parking lot by Target and Petco)

ZexZo6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really Really wanted to go to this, but know that my car will take longer than this weekend; be sure to post some good pics!

ZexZo6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might do that, I know that I planned on working on the car all Saturday to knock it out. Who knows, as long as it keeps going the way it's going I might actually finish. I have to put on the headers, exhaust sill vents, put on the trans mount, order 3 inch piping, put the new wires on, then put the car back together. As long as I work all day tonight and tomorrow I might be able to do it!

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might do that, I know that I planned on working on the car all Saturday to knock it out. Who knows, as long as it keeps going the way it's going I might actually finish. I have to put on the headers, exhaust sill vents, put on the trans mount, order 3 inch piping, put the new wires on, then put the car back together. As long as I work all day tonight and tomorrow I might be able to do it!

I got Faith in you Joe!!! See you saturday, be there or be square! :lmao:

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys: Where is everyone meeting? I might be able to join for a few hours tomorrow. I've heard people are meeting at Brier Creek for Cars & Coffee and then cruise out to a Taget for drop off. I've also seen other posts from all over with vaious drop-off points.

Anyone meeting at Cars & Coffee first?

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys: Where is everyone meeting? I might be able to join for a few hours tomorrow. I've heard people are meeting at Brier Creek for Cars & Coffee and then cruise out to a Taget for drop off. I've also seen other posts from all over with vaious drop-off points.

Anyone meeting at Cars & Coffee first?

We are meeting at Fast cash 4 Cars dealership on Glenwood(9012 to be exact) near the Angus barn then cruising over.

ZexZo6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got Faith in you Joe!!! See you saturday, be there or be square! :lmao:

I am as square as a wooden block! I tried and tried man, the headers were a bust because I could tighten the mid-header connection flanges by myself, then worked on that cold pavement and got sick. I was in bed all friday after work and most of Saturday. Wish I could have been there! Do you guys have any pics to post up?!?!?!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ack, was away and just got back to see this message! Let us know earlier next time to get the word out to the membership.

OP
OP
R

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few photo's
You must be registered for see images