Another big thanks to the Wizard!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know....and we all know anyways, but might as well give more credit where credit is due, to Chuck. Picked up my car over the weekend and it drives like a brand new car. Had stock springs put back in (wasent likeing the ride of eibachs anymore), new PS2 tires (what a difference), toms 40mm rears (notice the diffference right away) and a much needed alignment. I havent been able to go over 75 mph with out my steerin wheel shaking, dont know why i waited so long to get it fixed. Also had all fluids replaced and a few other things. Very happy with everything, even got a follow up call this morning from Chuck.

I was thinking, Id rather bring my crap box ford explorer to Chuck (drive 4 hours each way) and then pick it up (another 4 hours each way) a few days later (knowing he dosent work on fords) than bring it to a place around here to get it worked on. Chuck start servicing other cars too!!

Thanks for everything and leavng the car out side Sunday even though you were closed we appreciated that too. My girlfriend loved your dealership too!

THANKYOU!!!!!:usa:

Martin

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMEN on driving hours for good service. the wizard rocks

did ya score any deviled eggs there ? if not, you were scammed !!!

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha i scored the deviled eggs a few years ago at the barbecue! they were great!. Chuck I just realized I shotrted ya for 5 cents on the check, ill make sure to add that in next time haha.
Martin

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would also like to thack Chuck Tator....

For all the support and great prices he has passed onto myself for mine and other vipers i have worked on...

Keep up the great work Chuck..

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, Chuck comes thru to save the day! I always give out Chuck's name and phone number to people who have Viper problems. If he can't help, he certainly can direct them in the right direction. Chuck also has an expert tech working with him, Rob. Chuck is always just a phone call away! KUDOS~! ~mike & juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin: You certainly should be upgraded to VIPER OWNER~! PM your VIN# to the moderators (citysnake/big-n-italian/lee00blacksilvergts), and they'll get you fixed right up! ~juli