Another black, but from the rear this time...

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car would break necks rolling around murdered out.

"murdered out" has been out of style for a year or two now. Maybe some people didn't get the memo... :D

BTW, I love the wheels Austin! The concave bandwagon needs to leave town. These looks WAAAAAAY better on the Viper

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, that view really shows the best angle of the car.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best PS to date of the Gen V...it makes me wanna sell my anal virginity to get one.

Really?!? You had to go there, and with the title of this thread to begin with ... it was like this beautiful image of the black Gen5 and then screetch into a brick wall of defiling your anal virginity. LOL

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds naughty.;)
You must be registered for see images

What wheels them be? I was thinking about graphite wheels and I thought they were an option, but I reread the spec sheet and they are only offering gloss black and matte black (and polished *yuck).

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wheels them be? I was thinking about graphite wheels and I thought they were an option, but I reread the spec sheet and they are only offering gloss black and matte black (and polished *yuck).

Chris, the wheels are D2FORGED FMS-01's. Id like to see SRT offer a Comp Grey wheel like Chevy does for the Vette.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth