Another home run for our Pres

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim and Debbie did another awesome job of putting together our Island Event this past weekend.

Thanks Jim and Debbie, sorry again Mike and I had to leave early. We had a great time. The island cruise was a blast. The company was, as with any Viper cruise, fun and friendly. I met some more Viper friends.

The cruise out and back was a good time with perfect weather. Thanks again Jim and Debbie.

Only had my cell phone, so will have to get some of you who had cameras to post pics.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron;

Thanks for the kind words; always appreciated after all of the hard work putting together an event. We truly enjoyed the Viper weekend on Vancouver Island, my old stomping grounds. The weather was perfect for a cruise, the scenery was over the top; and the Resorts World Class; everyone enjoyed the Viper Nation comaraderee sharing tales and experiences.

Couple photos to share:
You must be registered for see images attach

Ron AKA Sandboy at the Beach Club ready for the Cruise

First Stop Alberni Quay Market

Black Rock Resort View from our room; Open Pacific Ocean; Whales travel along shoreline

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we cannot say enough for the effort that Jim and Debbie put forward for the benefit of us and our chapter, all events are first class ,and could not be any better. some more pictures of last weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang