Another new guy to the Viper community

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he was told by the dealer/seller that it is not a REAL 06 FE car.

me too!! ther is a video of this car on youtube i believe. i posted it on here a month back i think when someone was asking for pictures of a painted GTS blue bezel

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best color combo ever!! Is it a real first edition?? It should have blue steering wheel, blue shift knob and a blue ebrake

No, its not a first edition. I should have mentioned that earlier.
After looking very close to the dash console I can now see it was repainted, where I thought it was an aftermarket console.
You'll have to excuse some of my ignorance as being a new owner.
I am still in the learning process of this car (vipers as a whole) and what all goes with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too!! ther is a video of this car on youtube i believe. i posted it on here a month back i think when someone was asking for pictures of a painted GTS blue bezel

I am almost positeve you are right! That looks exactly like my car. I wish I wouldn't have seen that since now I want to find that guy and choke him for beating up on my car, before it was my car. Argh....well at least it didn't show him slamming it into a light pole in that parking lot. Although I dont have that chrome heater controls or the chrome rings around the gages, but those are easily swaped back out.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Ive fully read both of those posts. I'm afraid to even scratch my nose while I am driving it now after that one.
I am very excited about this first meet, since I have a couple of thing that I am eager to share with the community. Good things. Not long now!