Any custom orders out of 'production scheduled' status

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom V delay is unexplainable. while his patience is marvellous!

Well I'm not that patient, as I did something very foolish when I ran out and bought the Camaro, LOL. Actually it's a relief, I just can't see tracking my Viper regularly. I think I would blow a stress gasket when taking it through the infamous car-crunching corkscrew at Laguna Seca. But the Viper will occasionally see a track that I know well with not too many walls.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, do you have an expected delivery date yet? May be a stretch but any shot of it arriving by Thursday next week?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, do you have an expected delivery date yet? May be a stretch but any shot of it arriving by Thursday next week?

Doubtful John, but possible. I would love to bring it to the Behind the Scenes with Viper. It's a distant long shot, but if I do, I will bring it! More likely I'll get it within a couple of weeks, in time for the California Viper Gathering in August.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Ralph could deliver it to you Thursday :p

Believe me, I have those crazy warped thoughts, LOL. I roll up to the event, and they surprise me with the CEO personally delivering me my snake. I think that only happens to guys like Jon Bon Jovi, LOL. He got one of the first Stryker Reds.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I feel for you Canadians. As you guys know, I scour the net daily for new color combos to post in my Gen V colors thread, and it still disappoints me to find all those cars sitting on dealer lots while many of you are still waiting on cars. Ebay averages about 30 cars per day (legit) posted, and I usually see a new posting daily. It does appear the cars are selling though, because that 30 number has been pretty consistent for several weeks.

Hang in there! Also, don't sweat the model year stuff. Vipers don't depreciate like most cars, based on model year. They tend to hold values similar based on generation.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I feel for you Canadians. As you guys know, I scour the net daily for new color combos to post in my Gen V colors thread, and it still disappoints me to find all those cars sitting on dealer lots while many of you are still waiting on cars. Ebay averages about 30 cars per day (legit) posted, and I usually see a new posting daily. It does appear the cars are selling though, because that 30 number has been pretty consistent for several weeks.

Hang in there! Also, don't sweat the model year stuff. Vipers don't depreciate like most cars, based on model year. They tend to hold values similar based on generation.

Maybe someday I'll say "Yep ! That 2013's pretty rare ! Was built in Sept you know !

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics of my Viper lying in wait at Prefix, for GTS-R paint scheme...Viper Black and Adrenaline Red over Bright White, with cross brace painted red to match the valve covers.

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics of my Viper lying in wait at Prefix, for GTS-R paint scheme...Viper Black and Adrenaline Red over Bright White, with cross brace painted red to match the valve covers.

That should look fantastic, was my favorite GEN 4 ACR color combo.
Very unique good choice.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have it pictured in my mind; anyone able to post an image of an ACR in that wardrobe?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a little more description of your color scheme on the car...Ferr....hood / top...black with red accent stripes?. Guys it is not the ACR paint job but the GTSR...no sure that was clear or not in looking at the above two posts...don't shoot me. :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a little more description of your color scheme on the car...Ferr....hood / top...black with red accent stripes?. Guys it is not the ACR paint job but the GTSR...no sure that was clear or not in looking at the above two posts...don't shoot me. :)

Very clear, was referring to the combo of black, white and red.
The GTS-R picture for reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understood & looks smokin.' Still wanna see a V with the thick single black stripe in the center and a line red line off to the driver's side throughout the car. Pretty sure someone will mod theirs ACR style.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Well..this CANADIAN finally got good news! Found out my car has been in FRAME ever since July 17th!
WOOHOO~!

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very clear, was referring to the combo of black, white and red.
The GTS-R picture for reference.

I apologize for the confussion Doc and Jon. It is the original GTS-R paint scheme like racers #91 and #93, except the colors willl be black top, red tracer, red mirrors (car has the red interior) and black hood "swooshes", all buried under clear coat, no decals. Still working things out, as the GTS-R hood is different from the GTS hood, especially the two hood "valleys", which on the GTS-R are a bit wider and deeper, and have a bearing on the swooshes for the GTS. Prefix will be consulting with SRT Design on this, to come up with an "aesthetically pleasing" look. It will be a documented Prefix one of one...to be clear, NOT an SRT Viper one of one.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see, thats pretty exciting to have a custom one off like that.
Since Prefix does the painting anyway it's as close to factory as you can get.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You deserve something special to be the guy whom ordered years ago and still has no keys. Smh

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I hear you!
Never tought when ordering in Decembre that I'd still be Viperless by now.
Who else is still waiting on their '13 to be delivered ?
Me, Vipernut ?

Yup..me too! But for me I'm happy to wait..my broken foot is almost healed but could use a couple more weeks before attempting to drive the new baby home!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too. my car is built but is in inspection status. that is the same as not being built, it still could take another month or 2 for it to be shipped

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too. my car is built but is in inspection status. that is the same as not being built, it still could take another month or 2 for it to be shipped
I had mine two weeks after final inspection. Driver was headed right back to the plant to bring another five across the border. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456