Any Good Viper Dealers in NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by SRT10, Mar 10, 2015.

1. SRT10

SRT10 Enthusiast

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone in NJ that can do the airbag recall on the Gen V's. Warnock is gone and Buhler isn't the same. Has anyone used Freehold Dodge?

2. zoomzoom

zoomzoom Enthusiast

I am also looking for a dealer who can service my 2008, where are you located?

3. SRT10

SRT10 Enthusiast

Hi, I'm located in central Jersey, Monmouth/Ocean county area. I know Tators in NY is the best but he doesn't do warranty work.

4. SRT BILL

SRT BILL Viper Owner

Venom what is it with Buhler? I purchased my 2013 gts from them and was going to use them for warranty work. They have a brand new shop that looks real nice.

5. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

There is Percision dodge on route 23 in Butler, they just hired 2 new Mexicans that were X landscapers, they speak some english, maybe they can help.:omg: NJ is a tough place to have a Viper.

6. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Forget about that Dodge dealer, was there the other day, the two Mexicans stole a Challenger and have not been seen since.:omg:

7. zoomzoom

zoomzoom Enthusiast

Johnson Dodge , Bud Lake N.J. has a certified Viper tech.

8. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Any relation to John Johnson Dodge in Boonton NJ. they are a good dealer, bought a 2013 Challenger from them, and two other cars.:)

9. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Percision Dodge on route 23 has a new Challenger Scat pack looks awesome. They are always cool about letting people check out the cars. To bad they do not work on Vipers.