Any interest in IL VCA baseball jersey/bowling shirt?

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

Was wondering if there was any interest in creating an IL VCA baseball jersey or bowling shirt? I was thinking something simple with the Sneaky Pete/Fangs logo on the left chest, and a large IL VCA logo on the back? Maybe a large “racing stripe” going vertically down the front side of the jersey? The color combos could be endless, so maybe we come up with a one or two different “themes”, including a B/W one of course. I know I would actually use this a lot during the year, and buy a couple of them for use at cars shows and cruises with friends and family.

Now, here’s the part where I’m supposed to tell you all that I run the largest baseball jersey/bowling shirt design company in the nation and can take your orders now, right? Sorry…I have no freakin’ idea how to get this started. But, I wanted to see if anyone would actually want this as much as I would. If so, maybe this is something we can look into? Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff? Opinions?

Thanks for the feedback,

Mark

PICS JUST THINGS I GOOGLED SO YOU HAVE A GENERAL IDEA WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT:
You must be registered for see images attach

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, we'll take it under advisement. Apparel is tough. We have a massive merchandise line and it's hard to stock all the different sizes when it comes to apparel. I do LOVe this shirt however, and I know there would be takers. But to be profitable and also make sense in terms of ease - it's got to apply to a lot of folks. We currently have 5 different types of apparel items, as we phase one out, we bring a new one in. 5 is kind of the limit, it's a lot of clothes! Luckily we have a couple suppliers that we work with for our stuff and I'm sure they could do this. I'll be looking into it just for kicks.

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, Alex.

I understand completely that it's a big deal. I was just throwing it out there for consideration and seeing if anyone else would be interested. Thanks for the post back.

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a bit impatient. So I went ahead and designed my own. I just got it this morning and opened it like a kid at Christmas time! I love it, but my girlfriend was less than impressed with it, haha. So, she called me a few names and doesn't seem too excited to see me wear it at the next car show.

I figured you guys would be a lil more appreciative. And now you'll be able to pick me out easy at the next meet :D:
-Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets