Any Louisville area owners here?

DougM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems that a lot of functions are based in Indy. Anyone from the Louisville area?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi,Doug...did you move???

And YES there are several VCA members (as well as past members) in the Louisville area. Refer to your 2007 IN/KY Directory for the names...or contact me.

Our Southern Director had his car wrecked a while back (by the mechanic working on it !!!) and has not been able to rev up things locally ...though he plans on doing more this spring...give him a call as he is listed in the officer section of the same directory.

Hope to see you next week as the Ski Meeting "up the River".

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wrong Doug!!!

DougM...as the IN/KY Secretary, I'm sorry to admit that I have NO records on you in our database...which goes back 8 years.

I'm assuming that you just joined the VCA (now confirmed by reading you posts)...but please be aware that National HDQ has NOT forwarded ANY 2008 member info to us as yet.

Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get you on our list ASAP, send you some recent newsletters, and the 2008 schedule ...as well as the IN/KY directory mentioned above.

Sorry for the lack of info flow from National...but we'll get rolling when you send me your contact info.

Steve Fess, Sec. VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Doug welcome to the club! Im just a little north of you. I might have said hi in another thread you were on but anyhow welcome!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys can make it Sat., Feb.9,2008...only a few miles from you, Shandon...and only a few more for Doug.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth