Any news on what us Canadians will get ***** on pricing for the new Gen V?

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering what suggested list will be on the Vipers up here? Seeing as though our dollar is worth more Im sure Dodge will still somehow figure out a way to justify the car being over $10,000.00 higher up here? LOL. Or they will pull their BS and void the warranty if we buy one down there and save big money. It would be nice if they brought it out with the price the same as the US ones.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph said that Canadian prices would be in line with US pricing.
If that holds true, He really is "THE MAN" from top to bottom and left to right !!!!
My fingers are crossed.....but only slightly !

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past, ya there has been some differences for in pricing in Canada, here's some past comparisons I saved, in Canada the stripes and 2 tone seating were included at no charge, whereas in the US those were additional costs. It all depends on the dollar difference and the package / options, we'll pay more, but not so sure on how much...

Canada:
attachment.php

US:
attachment.php

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the msrp on a 2010 viper coupe was 102k with shipping. so it was almost 10k more in canada. the 94k price you see included the cash back. i hope we can pay msrp at the usa amount. i know we did not pay for stripes like the usa, but if we wanted a car with no stripes it was the same price. i hope ralph can keep the price close. i think it will still be 5 to 10 thousand more.

phavyarden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, here in Chile, the only GEN IV (2008) in the country is for sale now and it cost nearly 150kUSD. Here in Chile we get ***** with all that luxury price taxes and such other stupid things.
Out offtopic
A brand new Dodge Challenger SRT-8 cost 65K,Z06 109k(Not the Z07 package of course),etc

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they say on auto blog the canadian price of the 2013 viper will start at 100k plus shipping and 120k for the gts plus shipping. if that is true that will be a deal for canada. i hope they are not looking at the price for the usa.

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Your 100% correct

$120K for GTS plus shipping

Thats is $117'600 in us greenbacks ... What a deal for Canada " OH CANADA"

Now go out and buy / support the best American car made at any price !

You know alot of the viper parts are made in Canada !

Go out and support the UAW ! and the Canada / USA "autopact"

cpperhead1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes your correct !
Suppliers From Guelph ! ontario
I'm sure not many Americans realize this fact

Best deal Canada ever did with USA was sign-off on the Autopact !

{ next to fee trade } LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21