Any Viper Owners near Boca Raton FL?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to get the opinion of a local owner on a Viper I'm interested in purchasing.

If you would be so kind to take a look at it I would be appreciative.

I am about 4-5 hours away on the West coast and can do a basic inspection but don't know all the Viper specifics to look for and would like to know if it's worthwhile before making my way over there.

Any other suggestions on how to accomplish this such as local shops would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I've heard good things about him.

Maybe a member can vouch for the car or check it locally before I move to that stage?

Thanks gang

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug Levin Motorsports. Have the owner take the car there and have Doug do a full inspection. Doug is the man and knows everything there is to know about Vipers.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a customer?close friend that owns an 02 in boyton beach that may look at it for you, not sure how far away from boca he is, but could ask if you like sir

Tony that would be great before I take the 4.5 hr drive over to see myself!

I appreciate you asking your friend if he is near, thank you sir.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be terrific, thank you for the contact!

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will the owner not meet you half way??
How many cars are you looking at?? Im sure you know what you want, i recently purchased as well and looked at 3 bought the last one I saw. I find the lower the miles the better for me as there is less wear and tear to worry about. Its usually worth the small premium to get a car with half the miles others have.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt ask that they meet me half way it's too far in case I don't like the car and they wasted half a day.

I am looking at several white cars and need to choose on one

I agree it's worth it to pay more and get a good one than fool around with anything less than quality
You always end up paying more in the end to correct things

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Boca is right between My office and my House... What year,model and miles does the car have? Have you owned a viper before? PM me...

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the concern? You can arrange a ppi through a dealer if you want trained eyes to make sure your getting what is being sold to you. Easiest / best way to make the purchase.

Reaction score
Idm , I apologize i havent been able to get ahold of my customer in boynton, called his office a number of times and no answer, I am guessing on vacation.
hopefully one of these guys can help you out sir,
again my apologies

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idm , I apologize i havent been able to get ahold of my customer in boynton, called his office a number of times and no answer, I am guessing on vacation.
hopefully one of these guys can help you out sir,
again my apologies

No worries I really appreciate your time and the effort! Don't spend any more time than you already have!

Thanks again sir!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang