Any Yellow Cars Going To VOI 11?

G

Gotvenom 08

That's why he is trailering that "yellow thing" to make it there in time.If he drove the yellow viper,he would have to leave weeks and weeks ahead of time to make it there on time.Trailer On Mopar Boy.Look forward to seeing you in Utah!:rolleyes::lmao:

When will he learn that it's just a "not as fast color"?:dunno:

G

Gotvenom 08

Actually I just got a new box of depends so I am good there.I can sit here and type and not worry about any "accidents" that happen. And at my age,that is a good thing.:omg:

Now what were you babbling about again?:D

Oh go away already! :lmao:

Dont you have to go check your Depends or go find your dentures? :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the Canadian Sheriff was it the fastest Viper around Niagara :D :drive::rolaugh:

Go figure, slow yellow MoBy!

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will try to make it. I gotta sort out some work schedule issues, but definitely want to make it out to this. It will be our first time out and looks to be tons of fun! Maybe we will see you there!

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, have you yellow guys and gals started off on the journey yet? I'd hate for you to miss the festivities... :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen here bucko!

Better question is do you have that old jalopy running right yet? Last time I saw it it was caughing and sputtering and could hardly keep up with the yellow cars! :lmao:

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still not running right but still faster than your 8 cylinder!!!

Oh, and I got hit and run in a parking lot two weekends ago. I knew you yellow guys played dirty but you can't keep a red (winner) down!!! :rolaugh:

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who would win in a race to voi? yellow or red? red is certainly faster with its v10 but yellow will have to make less fuel stops with its more fuel efficient v8.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and I got hit and run in a parking lot two weekends ago. I knew you yellow guys played dirty but you can't keep a red (winner) down!!! :rolaugh:

Dude! That *****! :(

But look at it on the bright side! You can fix the dent AND repaint it yellow now! :D

who would win in a race to voi? yellow or red? red is certainly faster with its v10 but yellow will have to make less fuel stops with its more fuel efficient v8.

Smart butt. :slap:

G

Gotvenom 08

Mopar Boy

Hope you plan on leaving soon, so you can get there when the party starts.You only have a few short weeks to get there.

Just making sure you slow guys get a head start and make it there in time.
Wondering if it is all down hill from the land you call Canada, that way you can coast there.:rolaugh: No V8 needed!:lmao:

:D

Timbo

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy

Hope you plan on leaving soon, so you can get there when the party starts.You only have a few short weeks to get there.

Wondering if it is all down hill from the land you call Canada, that way you can coast there.:rolaugh: No V8 needed!:lmao:

Timbo

Yellow itenary:
Travel time to Denver CO: 5 days
Repairs to V8: 1 week
Travel time over the mtn: 1 week
Repairs to V8: 1.5weeks

Better get moving!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy

Timbo

You are just full of useless suggestions aren't you?:lmao:

Why don't you go make yourself useful and go take your morning nap. You will need your rest for your long drive.

Might also want to change your pacemaker batteries before your trip. You don't want to short out your battery when you see all those yellow cars and get so excited! :rolaugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21