Anyone drive a '96 B/W thru TRF today?

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by cyaford, Jul 13, 2009.

1. cyaford

cyaford Viper Owner

I'm up in northern MN visiting the inlaws with my wife and son. We're eating at Taco Johns, and my 2 year old son goes, "Daddy's car!" :rolaugh: I look out just in time to see a '96 B/W drive by. I have to teach him the difference between the '97 and '97 GTS.
    This is a SMALL town, so I was shocked to see a Viper driving around. Just was curious if it was a fellow forum member. :headbang:

2. Viprrrrr

Viprrrrr Viper Owner

No members in TRF (Thief River Falls?) that we are aware of. Maybe someone else enjoying a vacation in the area.

3. cyaford

cyaford Viper Owner

Yes, Thief River Falls. I talked to my father in law, and he says he's seen the car drive around several times over the past year. He/She will probably feak out if I try to wave them over. :D

4. Viprrrrr

Viprrrrr Viper Owner

Might be worth the effort; always fun to talk with a fellow enthusiast especially when they are from a different area of the country. :2tu:

5. cyaford

cyaford Viper Owner

I'll definitely wave them over if I see them again. This is the last place I'd expect to see a Viper. :D

On a side note, we passed a Viper SRT-10 around midnight this past Saturday on I-694, north of the Cities heading west. :headbang:

6. Viprrrrr

Viprrrrr Viper Owner

Can't disagree with your assessment about seeing a Viper in Thief. But we enthusiasts reside in all sorts of different places. Enjoy your stay in Northern MN. I would imagine it might feel a bit cool to someone from Nashville. Think of it as free air conditioning.