Anyone from South Coast, Massachusetts?

brianveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all. Anyone from the South Coast area in Massachusetts or even surrounding areas -- Greater Boston Metro, Cape Cod, Greater New Bedford/Fall River Metro, Greater Providence Metro, etc.?

It'd be nice to have a local contact. Let me know. Great forum, great resource. I can't wait to purchase.. getting close!

OP
OP
B

brianveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah, vegetarian going on 10 years. That's the history of the nickname!

I checked out that other site but it doesn't seem to list the members and their location. I was just looking to see if anyone lived nearby that was knowledgeable. This is the type of car that if you own one, it's nice to have someone to help you out with recommendations, etc. I don't trust the local mechanic if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah, vegetarian going on 10 years. That's the history of the nickname!

I checked out that other site but it doesn't seem to list the members and their location. I was just looking to see if anyone lived nearby that was knowledgeable. This is the type of car that if you own one, it's nice to have someone to help you out with recommendations, etc. I don't trust the local mechanic if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Well,
The nice young man that responded to your thread first is probably the most knowledgeable person on this board and is semi-local to you. He is known as the "Wizard" for a reason and is a great person to get not only info but parts too :2tu:

Call him some time at 914-763-3136

V

Venomiss

Welcome brianveg! :2tu:

Is there something you need to tell us or you just like veges? :smirk:

Here is the way to your contacts:
Viper Club of America

Actually if you go to this website click on officers. Has club officers/pictures/names.
Gives a list of members including the wizard and email on how to contact them.;)
Call Chuck and possibly one of the club officers for information.
(Thank you Chuck!)

mac533

Reaction score
Hey sorry I took so long getting back but been busy and dont get on here very often. I live in Holbrook and know of three other vipers around this area. saw two gen i cars last week at patriot place at the car cruise on thursday so you arent alone out here. I have an 02 gts FE. Look for it at the cruises.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mac
We have the NE Viper Club. We will be have a cruise in RI on May 23rd, we will be heading to Newport RI to Visit the Newport Mansions. You are welcome to come along as my guest if you would like. I feel the people in the club are like one big family. We always have a great time at our events. If you are interested in the event send me a private message and I'll send you over all the info. I hope you can make it.
RICK

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Brian
Talking about mechanical, technical, historical, maybe even spiritual....The Wizard is your guy...:2tu:...There ain't no one any better than Chuck and his staff...:notworthy:
Pull the trigger....any time behind the wheel :drive: is therapeutic....:yay:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten