You are on your own.
Do us right.
Bring home a BIG trophy.
Best of luck.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew:

I'd watch you run (you'll need a poser) but my wife's on call which means that I've got my 2.5 y/o for the morning. I could make it in the afternoon (2PM) if you're still there. I've watched
eek.gif
the BMW Club's events there before (it IS the BMW autocross you're talking about, right?) and they do a good job. Course is usually tight and too short (like 30 sec.) and the concrete slab is rough (hell on tires). See if you can enter around the side of the main gate so you don't have to pay the parking fee
pissed.gif
. Good luck.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, should be an experience. Tight? Figures. They set it up for their smaller cars. We'll see. Looking forward to it. Hope the weather holds up.

AC

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
Well, should be an experience. Tight? Figures. They set it up for their smaller cars. We'll see. Looking forward to it. Hope the weather holds up.

AC

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forget the small car event
laugh.gif
and bring it to Mid-Ohio. See my post in events.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, can't make tomorrow, but there is a WSCC event at the Palisades Mall Aug 4, PSCC at Orange County airport on Aug 11, and the VCA event (free to members) is at Nassau Aug 18.

I'll be there running Aug 4 and 18th.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew. Bad day at the hospital and my wife got back late (3:30PM). Really wanted to cheer you on (like you really need me!
rolleyes.gif
).

Anyway, hope you did well and had a great time!