Anyone know how to get hold of Steve Prescott?

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HI!

I have bought an CF hood from Steve Prescott, but now he seems impossible to get in touch with. I need him to clear some paperwork with UPS so they casn ship my hood.

If anyone could help it would be great!!

Thanks alot!

/Martin

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're on Viper Alley, something seems to pop up there, GTSR-001(?) (I'm not and never will be a member). Maybe Plum can look it up?
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's on here too, so maybe he'll see this and whatever info was on Viper Alley he might be able to help?...thanks, Plum. ~juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
......... i know a lot of guys ***** about his service and ability to call people back. id say wait.....

As a distributor for Vipe-Aire products, I can usually get ahold of him, and I called him for you......I got him on the 1st ring. He is enroute driving Alberta-Calif with family.

He states that your hood shipped from CA nearly 1 month ago, but UPS needs a document to release it at your end. He hopes to fax that doc tomorrow when he hits CA. He has been away 1 week and knows what UPS needs........

OP
OP
S

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a distributor for Vipe-Aire products, I can usually get ahold of him, and I called him for you......I got him on the 1st ring. He is enroute driving Alberta-Calif with family.

He states that your hood shipped from CA nearly 1 month ago, but UPS needs a document to release it at your end. He hopes to fax that doc tomorrow when he hits CA. He has been away 1 week and knows what UPS needs........

Thats is correct. It was shipped over a month ago and the hood is sitting in UPS office in Sacramento waiting for some missing docs, UPS hastried to reach him since 13 of march... But this is great news!! Thanks alot!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MArtin,

After a long back and forth with UPS today, where they could not read jpg's or pdf's of the last form they needed, I finally old school faxed the much needed document to them and the reply was that the hood was on its way, finally!