Anyone know this car?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - the Range Rover dealership! We bought our 2007 RR HSE there, sold it to CarMax a few months ago after spending wayyyyyyy too much time at that dealership for repairs that were never fixed in the end! It would be funny to go look at it in our Jeep GC SRT-8!!! :)

I can go check it out Jason if the guy is serious, it is about 25 miles from my house.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric I was thinking about getting ahold of Rob but I understand he's out of town for awhile.

Andy

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric or anyone
If you go look at this Bee please let me know also. Wife and I are thinking it might be worth checking trading the sapphire blue for it.
Thanks
Ray

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Eric or anyone
If you go look at this Bee please let me know also. Wife and I are thinking it might be worth checking trading the sapphire blue for it.
Thanks
Ray

It's not. I looked at it back in 08 when I was 1st looking for a BB GTS. A dealer had it for sale in Florida. Like BlknBlu said, 7 owners in 17k miles......

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the 5th or 6th owner of the Sapphire Blue GTS ACR we currently have.
Wife talked to the sale guy and he said someone in AZ made an offer they accepted but waiting for the money.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
We are the 5th or 6th owner of the Sapphire Blue GTS ACR we currently have.
Wife talked to the sale guy and he said someone in AZ made an offer they accepted but waiting for the money.

Well then ya better jump right on it then if that kinda stuff doesn't raise a flag. It was on it's 4th owner when I walked away from it in 2008.:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4