Anyone know where these wires connect???

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After some winter mods I'm putting the last few pieces back on the car but for the life of me I can't remember where these 2 wires connect. I think the one with the circular end on it connects to the cowling brace / support thing but the one with a clip on end, I really have no idea? I'm not even sure what these are for! Can anyone help me out?

1997 GTS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 76

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Having trouble with resolution on phone...but what appears to be a woven metal strap is a ground that belongs between the top of the cowling support and under the cowling on the driver's side. I cannot tell much about other "wire".

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are both woven metal straps, they both originate from the same place under the cowling on drivers side. One of them certainly goes to the cowling support. The other one however is a bit of a mystery to me... Sorry about the small pictures, I'm not sure how to make them bigger.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Send me your phone number via email now and I will send photo and explain. [email protected]

heading to bed...feel free to contact me tomorrow...am on eastern daylight time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
Thanks a bunch for your help! Only in the viper Comunity does someone call a stranger from overseas to explain something in detail!!

Amazing!

OP
OP
M

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just in case anyone ever has this same query again, one of these earths go to the cowling support as I thought and the other clips on to the metal plate that is removed when installing the supercharger. This is why I couldn't see where it should attach - it wasn't there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave