~Anyone located near Birmingham Alabama?~

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper club Members,

I'm a new member but long time follower of the boards as I had a viper truck. I'm a long time member of corvette forum as well. Had many different cars and am now looking to purchase my first viper. I spoke to Chuck Tator yesterday for some information on a vehicle I would like to purchase and he informed me to ask around on the board to see if a fellow viper owner is located near that area and could check the car out for me. The car is located in Alabama and can send info if anyone is willing to help me. Thank you.

Steve

OP
OP
T

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey uvbnbit,
Thank you for the fast response I have someone looking at it for me today!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am buying the black 03 SRT supercharged/full exhaust thats in the for sale section.Maybe you know him?

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder it that's the car that did a 360 in the road as we left the restaurant at last year's Guntersville get together? His son was mighty impressed as dad nearly took out several road signs. I remember the line " I just took it in on trade". Plenty of power that's for sure!!!

I am buying the black 03 SRT supercharged/full exhaust thats in the for sale section.Maybe you know him?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets