Anyone Near Olmsted OH?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the midst of purchasing an E55 from Mercedes of Olmsted which is just outside of cleveland. The car looks immaculate and has a one owner history. From the looks of the carfax it was well maintained and only has 17,000 miles on the clock. I have already agreed to purchase the car and currently finalizing the transaction.

I was wondering if there is anyone on this board that is close by that can take a look at the car for me and confirm its condition and take some pics for me? It would help me out a lot and eliminate some of the stress I have regarding buying a car without seeing it first. I did it with the Viper and promised I wouldnt do it again. Well here I am.

I would be willing to throw someone a few bucks for their effort...

Tom

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is closer, but it's about 2.5 hrs. for me to get up to Cleveland.

If you run out of options or no one else pipes up, let me know.
I'll zip up there, get some pics, scrutinize, etc.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you referring to North olmsted?
I am in the midst of purchasing an E55 from Mercedes of Olmsted which is just outside of cleveland. The car looks immaculate and has a one owner history. From the looks of the carfax it was well maintained and only has 17,000 miles on the clock. I have already agreed to purchase the car and currently finalizing the transaction.

I was wondering if there is anyone on this board that is close by that can take a look at the car for me and confirm its condition and take some pics for me? It would help me out a lot and eliminate some of the stress I have regarding buying a car without seeing it first. I did it with the Viper and promised I wouldnt do it again. Well here I am.

I would be willing to throw someone a few bucks for their effort...

Tom

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is extremely nice of you. I am hoping to find someone closer so it isn't much of an inconvenience.
I was also considering sucking it up and taking the 8 hour drive. Let's just see if we can find someone closer.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe contact the OH VCA president, he might know of somebody that lives in the area.

if you want I can copy this thread in the OH section as well, just pm me.

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Drive by North Olmsted just about every day and would be very happy to drive by and take a look and snap a couple pictures. Will send PM with phone#.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind the drive!
It's not like I'm doing it in a Prius. LOL

SapphireBob and Konza are a little closer and both are really cool guys.
Konza's pretty serious about his rides: he trailers his black/silver beast between trailers. :)
Plus, he looks like an MMA guy so no one will try to BS him. :D

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, that E55 a nice car! Almost as fast as the Viper. It's a nice combination of performance and luxury. And the sweet sound of the supercharger whine... :notworthy:

There is a slight vibration above 175 mph and it's difficult to trail brake but other than that is a great car. I thought I heard a clunking sound from the back of the car in hard corners but it just turned out to be the salesman rattling around. Car salesmen sure can make funny noises. ;)

So Nader needs to hire Leslie as a chauffeur to drive him around the race track while he sits in the back seat eating caviar and Grey Poupon. :drive:

Oh, and I look like an MMA guy? LOL. :dunno:

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
175 mph really now? Funny because the car is limited to 155... Sounds like you enjoyed the ride. Just buy one for your wife already.

As of now everything is in order and should be shipping late this week. I hope to have it sometime next week. Once I do I will definitely post pics.

Tom

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen just got the car. You werent kidding. the car is flawless. The power is amazing. It was tripping the traction control at 40 mph.

Pics to come.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Allen. You should have received the nitrogen kit by now. I was delayed in sending the brackets since I sick the last few days. You will get them next week.

Tom

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I received the nitrogen kit on Saturday. Thanks for hooking me up! The kit is very well done.

I hope you enjoy the Mercedes. It's a nice one and it looks great in your driveway!

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper without question but I do feel guilty leaving the E55 out in the elements. I am do a renovation to my house soon that will involve a two car garage and lift so it is out temporary...

Very nice. So which one gets to sleep in the garage?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62