Anyone want to create havoc?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thousands of cars and I was the only Viper. We can't have that! After shooting over to Jersey last night to pick up my winning lottery ticket, I decided to go over the the Nathan's parking lot with a friend of mine, who is luckily a Cop. I remember 30 years ago when it was big to see a motorcylce club and a few cars there. LAst night I'm talking about a thousand cars, and thousands of people ranging from 15-40 in age. This was real life Fast-N-Furious! I could not beleive what I saw. Everything from 60's muscle cars, to Impalas jumping up and down, to rice eaters, to motorcyles, I even thought I saw a camaro that had to be towed in. This was nuts, and I was the only Viper. When I pulled into the lot, it was like Moses parting the waters. The crowd followed me from one end of the lot to the other, and forget it when I opened my hood. I couldn't stand near my own car!! There had to be 40 people around the car, with cameras, video cameras, and drool.
I'd like for a few of us to hook up about a mile south of Nathans and to drive up together and all pull in at once. I'm telling you, we'll make the papers. Cops all over, but they only stop those who do stupid things.
So, how about it? It goes on Thursday nights, in the Nathan's parking lot on Central Ave, in Yonkers, NY. Best time to get there is about 9:30. How about Thursday the 25th?

Thanks.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
Thousands of cars and I was the only Viper. We can't have that! After shooting over to Jersey last night to pick up my winning lottery ticket, I decided to go over the the Nathan's parking lot with a friend of mine, who is luckily a Cop. I remember 30 years ago when it was big to see a motorcylce club and a few cars there. LAst night I'm talking about a thousand cars, and thousands of people ranging from 15-40 in age. This was real life Fast-N-Furious! I could not beleive what I saw. Everything from 60's muscle cars, to Impalas jumping up and down, to rice eaters, to motorcyles, I even thought I saw a camaro that had to be towed in. This was nuts, and I was the only Viper. When I pulled into the lot, it was like Moses parting the waters. The crowd followed me from one end of the lot to the other, and forget it when I opened my hood. I couldn't stand near my own car!! There had to be 40 people around the car, with cameras, video cameras, and drool.
I'd like for a few of us to hook up about a mile south of Nathans and to drive up together and all pull in at once. I'm telling you, we'll make the papers. Cops all over, but they only stop those who do stupid things.
So, how about it? It goes on Thursday nights, in the Nathan's parking lot on Central Ave, in Yonkers, NY. Best time to get there is about 9:30. How about Thursday the 25th?

Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew, where is this NJ Nathan's? And, how much did you win?

Scott

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You see, I am a really POOR reader and sometimes, when a post is more that 50 words in length, I just can't finish...so I ask questions THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED!!! <FONT size="1">(somebody please kick me)</FONT s>
Getting old just plain *****!

Andrew: I'm away on vacation that Thursday. Give me another date and I'll join you! Is it only on Thursday nights?

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Albany I would love to make the drive to Yonkers let me know count me in. Email me!

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GONABITE:
I am in Albany I would love to make the drive to Yonkers let me know count me in. Email me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For which date? Do you know that it is about 3 hours drive each way.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
18th is not good for me, and I know a few people who also want to come........ how about the 2nd?

This is in Yonkers, New York, which is about 3 hours south of Albany and about 15 minutes north of the Bronx. Directions are easy when it comes to that. We could also do a dinner early if anyone is interested?

Have not heard form The Viper Wizard.......Chuck...where are you?

Unfortunately it is only on Thursday nights.

Thanks.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun!
I can only imagine what it was like pulling in there! It's a tad bit to far from Indiana to cruise over on a Thursdays night though!!
Any chance that when you do get a few Snakes together and take over Nathan's, that you can take some pictures and post them here so we can check it out??!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
18th is not good for me, and I know a few people who also want to come........ how about the 2nd?

Have not heard form The Viper Wizard.......Chuck...where are you?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew: I can make May 2!

Yeah Chuck! Stop playing with "why I am always happy" and chime in here!

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I say we shoot for May Second......

Who's in??

Chuck Tator.....where are you? I want the truck and the car!

And make sure Greg's car is ready....he'll want to go.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May 2nd count me in 98GTS silver and Yonkers is only less than 2 hours from Albany if I can be in Yankee Stadium in 2 15 min driving 70 to 75 then I can be in Yonkers in 2 so I just need directions to Nathans or we should just meet in a location and then all pull up nice and discretely as if no one will notice 3 or 4 vipers!

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Directions, Simple
From North: Taconic south to Sprain Parkway south. Get off Tuckahoe Road eastbound. Take to Central Ave. north (make a left onto Central Ave.just past Roosevelt High School which is on the left) We can meet just north on the right hand side of the road, but more on that later.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'm here!
Andrew,
It sounds like a great idea, but you wont see me till after my "Viper Day" here. I'm pulling 14 hours days trying to get ready!!
dead.gif
The count is at 100 Snakes!!!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

The plate is full until early May!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper