Anyone want to get rid of their 2013 HotWheels Viper?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone that went to the NY Auto Show who received a HotWheels Viper model not care about it and would you want to let it go?

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have the press release set with bag, canister that contains booklet and flash drive plus the car $120.00 postage Included in US

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not ITV. LOL

I've been hunting for it for a while now. It can't be much longer before it hits shelves. Even though these guys on Ebay are stating it won't make it to the shelf why would Hot Wheels take the time to number it then? :smirk:

--RS

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I found one (on eBay) way cheaper than that guy who's selling for $59!
Be patient ...these will show up in droves eventually!

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot Wheels has confirmed "The [New York Auto Show] version shown in the link is not the same as the Basic retail version. A small number were produced for the show and had no stripes, but additional deco (hood vents, rear fascia) to replicate the car as it debuted at the show."

The one from the show...
You must be registered for see images attach

The expected mainline release that will have stripes...
You must be registered for see images attach

This is why the ones on eBay are fetching premiums right now. Hope this helps to clarify!

Eric

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks vipernut :2tu: I just put a bid on it, hopefully it will last the 2 remaining days.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Viper models (have 500+), but can't see spending $60+ on the 1:64 special edition handed out at the reveal. If it was at least a 1:24 scale, I'd probably do it. I'll settle for the $1 Wal-Mart version whenever they hit the shelves.

Any idea when the retail ones will start showing up on shelves?

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have the press release set with bag, canister that contains booklet and flash drive plus the car $120.00 postage Included in US

I would have loved to take it off your hands but with an impending car project finish and (hopefully) VOI 12 it's not a smart purchase to make at the moment :(

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check ebay now several (not the New York ones) for sale for around $2 buy it now search.... 2013 Viper must of just recently been released.

I love Viper models (have 500+), but can't see spending $60+ on the 1:64 special edition handed out at the reveal. If it was at least a 1:24 scale, I'd probably do it. I'll settle for the $1 Wal-Mart version whenever they hit the shelves.

Any idea when the retail ones will start showing up on shelves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper