Anywhere to tune in Kansas City?

Discussion in 'Gen I' started by Alley, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Alley

Alley Viper Owner

I was going to post this in the Kansas City regional forum but apparently I can't since I'm not a VCA member. But anyway, I got a Gen I and am soon to be doing headers, no cats, new mufflers. I was planning on just doing the DC Performance mail order tune. But now am wondering if I want to get the VEC and go that route. I live in Nebraska and nobody around here has any experience fully tuneing a Viper. So I know the KC Viper club is pretty big so I was curious if they could recomend a shop that I could contact that has done Vipers before and would net me some good gains on my Gen I. Thanks.

2. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

Talk with Mark Jorgensen from Woodhouse if you haven't already.
    1-800-889-1893 He is on this site also. mjorgensen.
    They can lead you in the right direction. To VOI;)

3. mjorgensen Woodhouse

mjorgensen Woodhouse VCA Member - West

Give me a call and I will work up an upgrade pat with options and costs for you.

800-889-1893
    402-677-2935 cell

THANKS,
    Mark

4. Alley

Alley Viper Owner

Ya, I called you about a month ago or so. You said you were gonna look into what all an be done for a Gen I since you weren't sure and get costs and get back to me but I never heard from ya. I'll try again after the install. Currently waiting on the headers to ship.

5. mjorgensen Woodhouse

mjorgensen Woodhouse VCA Member - West

I remember now. There is little available for the Gen1 that doesn't need some customizing to work. We have done 2 Gen1 cars with mods including exhaust and a cam change. What I will do is now that I look like a fool I will PM you with the numbers and a discount for stupidity. :(

6. Alley

Alley Viper Owner

Sounds good. I'll wait for the PM. Thanks!