Anywhere to tune in Kansas City?

Alley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to post this in the Kansas City regional forum but apparently I can't since I'm not a VCA member. But anyway, I got a Gen I and am soon to be doing headers, no cats, new mufflers. I was planning on just doing the DC Performance mail order tune. But now am wondering if I want to get the VEC and go that route. I live in Nebraska and nobody around here has any experience fully tuneing a Viper. So I know the KC Viper club is pretty big so I was curious if they could recomend a shop that I could contact that has done Vipers before and would net me some good gains on my Gen I. Thanks.

V

Venomiss

I was going to post this in the Kansas City regional forum but apparently I can't since I'm not a VCA member. But anyway, I got a Gen I and am soon to be doing headers, no cats, new mufflers. I was planning on just doing the DC Performance mail order tune. But now am wondering if I want to get the VEC and go that route. I live in Nebraska and nobody around here has any experience fully tuneing a Viper. So I know the KC Viper club is pretty big so I was curious if they could recomend a shop that I could contact that has done Vipers before and would net me some good gains on my Gen I. Thanks.

Talk with Mark Jorgensen from Woodhouse if you haven't already.
1-800-889-1893 He is on this site also. mjorgensen.
They can lead you in the right direction. To VOI;)

Reaction score
Give me a call and I will work up an upgrade pat with options and costs for you.

800-889-1893
402-677-2935 cell

THANKS,
Mark

OP
OP
A

Alley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, I called you about a month ago or so. You said you were gonna look into what all an be done for a Gen I since you weren't sure and get costs and get back to me but I never heard from ya. I'll try again after the install. Currently waiting on the headers to ship.

Reaction score
I remember now. There is little available for the Gen1 that doesn't need some customizing to work. We have done 2 Gen1 cars with mods including exhaust and a cam change. What I will do is now that I look like a fool I will PM you with the numbers and a discount for stupidity. :(